⚡Electrical TuneUp⚡

The gates opened up as we got closer to Solis. "I heard a story about you once trying to pry the door, open sir." I teased Raiden.

"I uh really, who told you that?" Raiden remembered that day. "Sunny, she told me how you just ripped the two parts apart."

"Y-yeah...well I thought it was open." 

"Pft sure. You practically took it off its hinges. Come to think of it, if you touch anything electric, even get shocked. It wouldn't hurt you."

"Oooh no, don't you go, wanting me to get thrown into an electrical room. It is true though electric sparks and such don't seem to harm me."

'Badass, I'm so jealous.' I fangirled a bit in the back seat. "As much as it would be amusing to see, no don't worry I won't." I would feel bad experimenting on the poor guy, he's been through enough. Though he does have good advantages. 

The security guard guy must have known we were coming.

"I Sunny said she will be busy a couple of months hours with work, but we can explore and head to our rooms if you want."
I wasn't paying attention to what Raiden was saying I was zoned out a bit.

My mind was cut off to the sound of Raiden's voice coming out if a radio.

"Soo did you hear a word of what I said?"
I looked at him. His lips weren't moving, yet his voice came out slightly raspy from the speakers. He knew I found that interesting, how he could just convert his voice into that tone.

"Yes, I did." I said quietly.

After we parked the bike, we got off and started walking into the building. There were a couple of sets of stairs I needed to climb to get to the floor of the room I could use here.

I walked ahead of Raiden. Being careful as I walked up, falling would suck because it was a long way down. Just as I thought that my foot slipped on a step.

"Crap..!" I began to fall down backwards, about to crash down the hard steps. I felt something hard hit against my back as It halted my form.

I was looking up to the ceiling t this point.

"Woah, I got you." It was Raiden of course. He was quick to stop my fall. My heart raced from the sudden scare.

"S-sorry." I mumbled as Raiden pushed me upwards a bit so I can find my footing. "Don't worry all good here."

When we reached the top of the steps I headed toward my room. Not caring if Raiden followed me or not. I needed to rest my legs a bit.

I swing the door open and managed to accidentally slam it in the blonde's face. I had a mini kitchen and bedroom to rest in.

Instantly I kicked off my shoes and sunk back into my bed. "Finally...." I sighed happily.

*knock knock*

"Uh...may I come in?" It was his voice, he wasn't left since I slammed the door in his face. "Oh...sorry..yes."

The cyborg man came in and closed the door. "Tired..?" He asks.

I nod my head. I didn't sleep all that much the last night. That cyborg called Sam was also on my mind.

"I need to go visit the Doktor, I will be gone for a couple of hours." Raiden takes a seat.

"That's okay.., do what you need to."

Raiden had a small surprise coming, just because he thought it would make me happier after all that happened. He needed Doktor's help though.