⚡Can You See The Lightning Strike⚡Part 2

I looked down at the black lightning bolt shirt

I looked down at the black lightning bolt shirt. It was huge, the shirt was practically a dress to me. I was not a short person. ( Sorry if you are not tall. You can input something else if you like)

'Guess this will do.' I told myself. Having the shirt cover most of me I walked out feeling refreshed, and not freezing. The storm roared outside still, I could hear the rain tapping on the windows. I went downstairs to meet up with Raiden.

"Your back." He greeted. I nod, slowly walking down the stairs. Raiden set some tea down for me on the table. "Raiden." I spoke. "What's up?" He sat down with a drink, his blue eyes scanning my face waiting for me to say something. "Tell me about who this Sam person is."

At this Raiden sat back in his chair with a soft sigh. "It's a long story..., but alright." Just as he said that thunder roared outside, along with a flash of lightning. Raiden averted his eyes for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts.

 Raiden averted his eyes for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts

"Where do I even start..., I was on a small business trip in Africa."

"Africa?" He nods looking back up at me. "A few of us from Maverick was escorting the prime minister in a limo. When we got blocked along the way." Raiden explained how Sam suddenly showed up a couple of vehicles ahead at a tank. He started violently attacking the military men.

"Wow..that's some entrance. So he was a cyborg, what happened then." Raiden took a sip of his drink.

"Well...sorta later on I found out he was mostly human, only his right arm was a machine. Well, we lost him for a while, at the time I had to deal with other men, who were a threat. I ended up bumping into Sam on a train cart. Though..my mission was to save the prime minister. It didn't exactly end up like that."

Raiden continued on saying how he failed to protect the prime minister, and how angry he was. Sam fought against him many times.

"W-What!? You lost your ARM?!" I practically slammed my cup down on the table. Raiden's eyes went wide, a slight tint of pink hit his face. He was embarrassed to speak of it. "Y-yes..., not one of my finest moments." He tried to cough it off. He went on explaining, after that he got his-