⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 1

( When Raiden or anyone speaks in codec, it will have : in front of it)

Raiden: "I'm in position, you may walk forward.

I stayed off to the side, hoping no one would see me. 'Should I ask Raiden a question?'

I heard the creaking of the codec in my ear, it nearly made me jump. It was quiet for a little Raiden.

Raiden: "Hi." Raiden almost laughed seeing how he startled me from the distance. Clearing his throat he continued.

 Raiden: "I went ahead to scout out some things. By the pace you are walking, it will take you 45 min to get to this location I found. There is a security tower.. not too far off."

"So, what should I be doing once I get there?"

Raiden: "Don't worry about that for now. I will let you know, in 45 min things can change and we might need to do a different approach."

"Okay then."

Raiden:" Let me know if you need any water. I can set some down for you on the path."

( 45 min later)

There it was, the security tower, just like Raiden said. He hasn't said a word since the last time. I wondered what he was up to. I made my way closer to the gate.

Raiden-"Stop." I halt in place, slightly worried by the tone of his voice.

Raiden: Don't move." I froze in place, just like he told me. I touched my weapon a bit.

'What's happening..??' I wondered.  I wanted to turn my had to look but, I shouldn't. He was my boss right now I had to listen. It was dead quiet, not even a bunny moved on the ground.

Raiden: "Okay, you can move now." I sigh, hearing that it's good now.

"What was that?" I walked closer. My eyes widen seeing the gate pried open, but no Raiden. I took a couple of steps forward, and my stomach dropped.

There was the body of a dead security guard. He looked like a military man no, not so much a police. He had a little puddle of blood under him.

Raiden: "I had to take him out. Just keep going, and try not to think about it." 'Well...I would hate to be killed by Raiden, he must be really scary to get encountered like that.

" I didn't even hear anything. H-how?"

Raiden: " Stealth's my specialty. Cyborg remember?"

"W-where are you then?"

" I can't exactly say that, but I am close by. I see you."

"Ha..okay. I'm working on it."

Raiden: " I need to go check something ahead. I need to go quiet, just keep on your path. If you really need something just call. I will be there in a flash."

'No, don't you dare leave me here alone?' I didn't even tell him this, but just like that the line cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been hours since I started this. I see a large vehicle similar suddenly come out of a corner and heading in my direction.

'Oh god, it's gonna hit me. I need to move.'

It got as far off the road as possible but it was still following in my direction.

It was as if someone slammed the break on that large armed black van. It stopped a couple of meters from me. Not to mention it threw some dust and crap in my eyes.

"Halt!"

'R-Raiden?' He sounded like he was right behind me. His voice was strong through. Something's got his feathers ruffled. I didn't move, while staring down at this large armed vehicle. 'Wait something is written on its side.' I tilted my head a bit. While Raiden slowly showed up behind me.

"Eye Have You..??" I muttered. The ground moved a bit, as a door began to open down.