100 Reasons Why I Hate Humidity Part 1

( The title is more as a joke, I wanted it to be funny. Personally, I prefer cooler weather, maybe because I was born in the middle of winter. So here we go after a long pause in this story I have written this chapter finally, after seeing how many of you enjoy my work. I'm shocked to see how many people still love metal gear, I know it was quite popular in the past. I was a small child when the older classic games came out, so I wouldn't have understood it much, till I got older.)

Here I was sitting in a helicopter, on my way to Cyprus. It was a place in the world I thought I would never visit. One thing I knew for sure, it was gonna be humid as hell. I needed to pack allergy meds for this trip unless I wanted nose bleeds from the hot weather. Besides that, I would be decently okay. Sunscreen was mostly because I wasn't one to be in direct sunlight a lot,  I wouldn't burn, but the sun could irritate my skin after a while. ( So if you don't burn, or have a fair complex like me, just add something else in. I want people to be happy with their imagination.)

My hair on the other hand was perfectly fine in humidity, it was quite long, straight and with not much frizz at all. ( Again add something else if you would like a different self-description.) 'That won't be the end of my complaining, eventually, I'll get sick of the heat, just wait...I'll drive the military men crazy..maybe haha.'

Sadly we weren't able to bring my cyborg horse with me. There wasn't enough space in this smaller copter to take him. So instead Otacon said he would find me a normal horse. My only request about the horse was, to give me something tame, preferably tall, and something that dealt well with travelling long distances.

"We are almost there ____." Otacon talked through the headset. "Great.., I could use a nap. I can never sleep on these trips."

"Aww.., that's a shame. Don't worry I have reservations for a hotel for you. It's better if you stay off military bases for now, considering you have had a few issues with some evil men in the past."

"Alright..., just get me there soon. Before I pass out." My head started to hurt, maybe there was an oncoming storm. When the weather would shift suddenly, I usually got migraines. I gripped my phone in my hand, hoping Raiden would get back to me soon.

"Oh yeah! almost forgot, I found a place for you where you can rent a horse, just like you wanted."

"Great! that means I can explore more,"I spoke into the headset.

"Y-yes, but be careful. The enemy could still be lurking around. They may think it's safe, but things can change in an instant."

"I understand sir." I looked out the window, the sun was about to rise. 'Great....I've been up all night...my sleep schedule is totally messed up now.'

'Raiden come back soon please.'

( Raiden's Room)

*Beep..beep*

The sound of a breathing machine could be heard. Raiden started coming back to reality, after his long rest.

'Ughh....how long was  I out..?' He mentally said, in a grumpy voice. He blinked his silver eye, seeing multiple cords attached to him to keep him stable. 'Guess I don't need these anymore.' Just like that, he unhooked himself from all the machines, getting annoyed by the beeping.

'Oops.' He grinned, knowing this will toy with the hospital people. 'I need a real bed and house....this place sucks.'

Memories flashed in his mind of _____, being by his side when he lost his arm. Sending her away while he was going away for repairs.

'____..ha...guess I should catch up to you soon. Wait for me.'

- To Be Continued 🌹