CHAPTER 15. On The Counter

slight sexual content

  I sat on the couch, hand on my chin as I watched in annoyance as Kayla and River talked all cute as they sat beside each other.

I scowled when Kayla laughed loudly, and looked away, glowering at the side table. Jealousy was an ugly thing with me, especially when it came to the people I considered to be mine -

Mine? Did I really consider River to be mine? He's a person! He doesn't belong to anyone, oh my gosh, am I turning into a crazy psychopath?! I slapped my hands over my eyes.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, leaving Kayla's stupid laugh behind. I liked her, and I appreciated how she treated me when the guys were ignoring me, which I why I felt horrible for the anger I felt towards her.

"Raven, you really ought to get a poker face," Cross drawled. I spun around and glared, crossing my arms.

"Mind your business," I told him and frowned as Lion stepped next to him and ran his eyes along the curves of my waist.

"Jealousy is kind of hot on you though, too bad River won't acknowledge your silly feelings of envy." Lion told me, and my face flushed red.

"Don't tease me!" I snapped and leaned on the counter.

Cross reached over and I went still as he moved my hair to the side, thumb touching my neck. "Tell me Raven, how much could you take?" His voice was low, and I gasped.

"Are you flirting?" I asked softly, stiffening when Lion touched my hip.

"Do you want me to be flirting with you?" Cross asked, and I met his gaze, swallowing.

Did I want him to be flirting with me? Yes, but admitting it out loud is- Lion broke my thoughts when he bit down on my ear.

I gasped and shoved at Cross's chest, and he stepped back, allowing me to break away from them. I rubbed my lips together nervously, tension making my hands shake.

"What's wrong Raven?" Lion asked and I jumped when he grabbed my hips and set me up on the counter. "Lets see how much you can take,"

"Oh my gosh," I squeaked and grabbed his shoulders when he stood between my legs and pressed up against me. "What, what are you going to do?" I asked weakly, meeting his eyes.

Cross moved over and grabbed my hair, a gasp tearing past my lips as he forced my head to the side. "The real question is, what do you want us to do?" He asked, and I whimpered as Lion's lips touched my throat, slowly kissing along my flushed skin.

Cross held my head still with his tight grip in my hair, and I shuddered as he kissed just below my ear. "Well? What do you want?" He asked, slowly sliding his other hand around my wrist, holding it like a cuff.

"I-" I closed my eyes tightly and squirmed on the counter as Lion nipped, but didn't bite me the way I wanted him to.

"Come on Raven," Cross murmured, placing my own hand on my thigh. "Tell him what you want,"

My chest heaved and I slowly opened my shaking lips. "Bite me, please," my voice was hushed, filled with heat.

Lion happily obeyed my request, and my back arched, free hand sliding up Lion's neck and twisting into his hair.

A small cry left my mouth, lips parted and eyes closed as Lion helped himself to my blood. Cross took my ear inbetween his teeth and slid my hand lower, making me gasp when he pushed my palm between my legs.

"Cross," I called his name, aroused and stunned at the move, and I felt him smirk against my skin. Lion pulled back slightly and gently sucked on the bite, making me sink my teeth into my lip, shuddering again.

Cross took my fingers in his own as my legs kicked against the counter I was sitting on as I shifted and moved, unable to sit still.

My mouth opened, head falling back into the cupboards as Lion bit me again, my brows drawing together as I moaned softly.

I gasped for breath, crying out in surprise when Cross moved my hand, using my own fingers to rub circles between my legs. I cried out and moved to the side, hips rising as I shifted.

  Tears filled my closed eyes, they were so close, touching me, biting me, I couldn't even think, much less pay any heed to my surroundings.

The dull thunking of my feet kicking back and forth through the air and into the cupboard was the only sound other than my gasping and whimpering in the room.

"Lion," I called his name when he nipped at my collarbone, tensing and letting my head fall on his shoulder as I moved into the rubbing fingers between my legs, which Cross happily controlled, not letting me pull back even as I tugged at my own wrist, feeling heat and wetness pool between my legs.

I bit down into Lion's shoulder, making a loud noise as I came, there on the kitchen counter, after being touched my two vampires.

I panted and slowly lifted my head, nearly screaming. Dune stared at me with wide eyes, and Cross smirked, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Dune, why are you blocking the way-" Kayla shoved past Dune and gasped, hand clapping over her lips.

"Get off of her, what do you think you're doing?!" Kayla demanded and put her hands on her hips.

"I think I made her orgasm," Cross said bluntly, and my eyes went wide.

"Oh gods," I groaned and kicked the vampires away, hopping off the counter and covering my eyes.

"Raven is still so young! How could you even, how old is she?!" Kayla demanded, and the three vampires shared a look.

"No clue," Lion shrugged, not even caring.

Kayla looked at me. "How old are you? Sixteen?"

I pursed my lips. I had never shared my age, afraid when I turned eighteen, they would kick me out. "None of your business," I was seventeen, but no one needed to know that.

"Is there a problem -" River faltered and looked at me with wide eyes.

Kayla grabbed River's wrist. "I need to have a private talk with you, and everyone else. Somewhere other than this house."

His blue eyes narrowed, but he nodded. "Fine,"

Cross and Lion shared a look. "We do we really have to go out, just because she's feeling protective over Raven and wants to jump your bones?" Lion asked River in a dull voice.

Kayla gasped while River nodded. "Yes, Raven, we'll be back,"

I frowned. "I'll get into trouble, if every one leaves,"

River sighed. "Try your best, I'll make it up to you," my eyes went wide, and I touched my neck slowly, nervous.

"O-okay," I agreed and sent Kayla a dirty look. "Don't jump River just because I'm not there,"

Kayla glared at Lion. "Now look at what you put in her head, I don't want to jump River!"

Cross smirked into his first. "Yeah, you want to jump everyone,"

Kayla's jaw dropped. "No, I do not! Stop it, that's ridiculous!"

I narrowed my eyes and sent River a look. "Come back quick," I crossed my arms before I raised my arm and placed a hand near my ear. "Do you hear that? It's trouble, calling my name,"

Dune snorted. "When is it not? Someone get Fin so we can get this over with,"