CHAPTER 100. Rewarded

Mature content, and, *snorts* it's not with Clair, so don't panic,

Clair's lips were as cold and harsh as she was, both of her hands caging me in as I attempted to squirm away from her.

I turned my head and grabbed her shoulders, trying to push her away. "What the hell!" I exclaimed and met her eyes. "Get off of me," I snapped and glared.

Clair didn't move, but she did sneer down at me, looking more determined. "You have how many lovers? Nine?"

I paused and felt my lips part. "What does that have to do with anything? You can't just yell at someone and then randomly -"

My body jerked in surprise as she pressed against me, head tilted to the side as she kissed me once more, softer, eager,

Panic sifted through me and I placed my hands on her chest, shoving with all my strength, my magic coming to life within me. "I said, off," I snapped as Clair stumbled back and landed on the desk behind her. "Don't do that again," I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand for good measure.

Clair brushed off her shirt and leaned on the dresser, eyes running along me. "I like you, Raven," she said slowly. "And I-"

"You should have started with that, instead of sexual harassment," I crossed my arms. "I don't care if you like me, stay away from me from now on."

"And if I don't want to?" Clair asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Shall I dispose of her for you?" Lucifer asked calmly.

Chile, Mr. Demon sir, I've got this for now. I thought and lifted my middle finger up at Clair.

"Fuck off, if you won't leave me alone I have nine lovers as you previously stated. And a dragon brother who happens to be your friend. Try me." I turned my back on her and grabbed the door handle, eager to be away from Clair.

"Raven," Clair called my name and I glanced at her over my shoulder, holding the door knob tightly as she sat on the desk. "I hope you know I can make the Oliver situation a hundred times worse."

I lost the color in my face. "Are you threatening me?"

Clair shrugged. "I don't know, it depends, doesn't it?" She hopped off the desk and walked towards me calmly. "I want to know what this feeling in me means," her fingers brushed over my cheek.

I recoiled, my back pressing against the door. "Clair, I-" her thumb pressed into my lower lip.

"Shh," she whispered and leaned to my ear, my eyes going wide. "I could be such a better boyfriend than them, I want to do the things they do,"

"That's not going to to happen," I said harshly, biting down on her thumb, blood touching my tongue.

Clair jerked back and glared at me, gray eyes nearly black. I spat on the ground and reached out, twisting the doorknob. I gasped as Clair placed her hand on the door, slamming it closed.

Her front pressed into my back, other hand going to grab my wrist.

"Enough of this nonsense," Clair flew off me and landed a few wait away, skidding into the wall, eyes wide with shock. "Go, don't just stare at her, find your blond human and be done with it," Lucifer sounded greatly irritated, and I didn't need to be told twice.

I ducked out into the hallway, slipping past and around students, standing on my tippy toes to find Faith. My breath caught when I saw her and I reached out, pressing my forehead into her arm.

"Raven," Faith said in surprise, touching my head. I lifted my face and she paused, touching my bottom lip. "You're bleeding, what happened?"

I wiped my mouth and paused. "Oh, no, I bit Clair, she kissed me. Twice."