CHAPTER 60. Caller ID

If you get, hmm, how to put this, 'offended' or 'weirded out' beware that there is some slight girl × girl action in this chapter.

Don't like it, don't read and don't comment about it, thanks! ❤

Also, please, please, please, if you read something you don't like, don't tell me.

I've been getting a lot of hate and even readers arguing about Raven and how she is, please don't complain about my characters unless you're truly trying to help me or simply have good intentions.

If you wanna complain about a certain character being an ass, by all means! Go for it!

If you are gonna say, 'Raven is annoying af' please don't comment about that. It really makes it hard to want to write.

Love you guys! ❤ (Especially the ones stalking me, 😘)

"Isn't that funny?" I asked Faith as she braided my hair calmly on the bed, my eyes closed as her fingers sifted through my hair.

"It's definitely not what I would have done," Faith agreed and finished the braid, tucking a missed strand behind my hair. I fell back into her lap and smiled up at her.

"I know, River was an idiot parent figure," I sighed and reached up, cupped her face above me, thumbs sliding across her soft cheeks. She turned her head and kissed my palm slowly, lips lingering.

Faith hesitated before bending down and connecting our lips. A soft sound of surprise left me before I eagerly lifted my head up, so she had a better angle.

The sound filled my ears, lips on lips, moving clumsily, the warmth of her behind me, the softness of her fingers trailing down my neck, it was surreal.

Faith shifted, my head falling off her knees and onto the bed as she moved back, turning so she was hovering beside my head, sliding her hands to my shoulders, teasing the idea of going lower, but not doing so.

I touched her back and guided her closer, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth as she straddled my hips. "Is, this okay?" I asked, hesitantly rubbing my thumb under her shirt.

Faith shivered and I swallowed with difficulty as she pulled her shirt off and looked at me nervously as I gazed at her nearly flat and tan stomach, and sports bra which barely showed off her medium sized breasts.

"You're so beautiful," I breathed and Faith blinked back sudden tears and bent down, kissing me hard, causing me to moan, hands traveling up her soft sides, tracing the fabric of the sports bra.

I parted my lips and she gasped, eagerly slipping her tongue inside my mouth, her fingers dipping into the top of my shirt, stroking the skin under my collar bone.

I rubbed my thumb hesitantly over the top of her breasts, and she grabbed my hand, guiding it under her bra.

I made a sound in my mouth and she pulled away from the kiss, lips touching my throat, kissing. I gasped when she sucked on a sensitive place, Faith making a sound that made me squeeze my eyes closed in desire as I touched her.

Faith slowly rolled off me and I sucked in air, throwing an arm over my eyes, cheeks heated along with the rest of me. "I need to clip my nails," Faith murmured and kissed the arm I used to cover my eyes.

I slowly moved the limb and looked at her, blushing furiously. It was incredibly different with Faith, something still unknown and not explored.

I've known and fantasized about men for so long, but this was new, intimidating, but very much something I couldn't wait to learn with Faith. "Okay," my voice cracked and Faith giggled and gave me a brief peck on the lips.