CHAPTER 103. Pretty In Silk

Lucifer is like Carrots all over again - get that and I love you.

Anyways, welcome to the harem Lucifer, you'll be a great addition!

Oh, and mature content, some of y'all might be able to guess what's up, ;) wink wonk

This chapter is for frut1e I did what you told me too, praise me, lol

(frut1e is also hotter than my ex girlfriend in the comment section alone, but don't tell her I said that, I'm shy,)

It was the oddest thing, well it wasn't odd, it was kind of... interesting?

I woke up, and well, well,

"Cross, what's this?" I tugged at my hands curiously, wondering why I was tied to his bed posts. I didn't mind, but then on the other hand, something told me this wasn't for some kinky mind blowing sex.

Cross looked like he meant business. Aaaand everyone else was around in the room too. Great, now I'm embarrassed as fuck.

"What's going on?" I squeaked and felt my entire body grow hot from the embarrassing horror of the situation. "How long have you been staring at me?!"

Fin flushed. "N-not that long! Nicholas and Cross are the ones who tied you up,"

"And you look great in silk," Lion told me, referring to the purple around my wrists.

"They're lying by the way, they've been arguing for at least twenty minutes," Lucifer yawned loudly. "About me, not that they know I exist, technically, they've been arguing about the thing You're hiding, which is me. I feel like a dirty little secret,"

I blinked and looked at River as he reached down and drew up the chain from me shirt, meeting my eyes. "Where did this come from?"

"I was gonna tell! Honest! I got distracted, and there, there, uh, well, I just, oh god," I forced a smile. "I have a demon in my head? He goes by Lucifer or Mr. Demon Sir,"

"I also go by daddy, but I don't think I want them calling me that,"

I choked on air and watched the vampires react to my words. "I'm sorry, a demon?" Dune asked as Nicholas studied me.

"His consciousness is in the ring?" Nicholas guessed and sighed. "Of course, why not? A werewolf, a human, a vampire, we needed to add some crazy demon,"

"Crazy? Well, perhaps, however-"

Lucifer, please,

"Aww? You're begging me already? Isn't it early in our relationship darling?" His voice dropped to something deep and rich

I scowled, face scarlet. "Can we talk to him?" River asked and stepped back as I squirmed under their intense gazes.

"Hmm, how about no? I don't feel like playing twenty questions,"

I shrugged. "He said no," I said easily.

"Why can't he?" Cross demanded, brows pulled together.

"Silly vampire, I just said I won't be answering questions, boo hoo," Lucifer sang in my head.

"Because he's... not in the mood?" I shrugged again and forced a smile. "Untie me?"

Lion snorted. "No way in hell, just lay there, we're not done yet, you just said there's a demon in your head,"