CHAPTER 19. Flickering lights

-Mature

"What do you mean, hold me down?" My voice was hushed as I walked with Cross to his room, Lion walking beside him.

My stomach erupted with butterflies as neither of them said anything, Lion simply giving me a heated glance.

I held my hands together in front of me, nearly forgetting how to breathe as Cross took his time opening the door. My lips shook when he looked at me, eyes glowing in the dark. "What's wrong Raven?" He bit his bottom lip, gaze like fire on my skin.

I swallowed and was unable to give a response. Lion placed his thumb on my bottom lip, making me inhale shakily. "I don't think she wants to talk to us," Lion said and glanced at Cross, who slowly pushed the door open.

"I-" Lion pushed his thumb onto my tongue, making it impossible to speak. Lion bent down, lips touching my ear.

"Save it for later, right now I just want you tied to the bed," my breath caught and I quickly looked at Cross, who had disappeared into his room.

Lion slowly took his thumb out of my mouth and placed his hands on my shoulders, moving behind me and prodding me forward.

My feet were silent on the carpet, and I searched the room for Cross, momentarily freezing, watching him pull off his shirt, hands pulling it over his head.

Muscles flexed and he motioned me towards him with a single finger. I hesitated before slowly shuffling towards him, looking at the ground.

Cross grabbed my chin and roughly pulled my head up. I gasped at the pure lust in his eyes, trembling. "Raven, do you have any idea, how much I want to fucking ruin you?" I bit down on my lip, tensing as Lion pressed his front into my back.

I pressed my thighs together, aroused, palm reaching up and touching the hot skin of his chest, near his unbeating heart. "C-Cross,"

His hand was gentle as it slowly touched my face, brushing my hair to the side. "Raven, can we move this to the bed?"

I bit my lip harshly, Lion's mouth landing on my shoulder and kissing the skin there. "I- y-yes," I told him, and they wasted no time.

Lion lifted me up, and he placed me on the edge of the bed before climbing behind me. I turned my head to follow his movements, but Cross grabbed my chin sharply and forced my eyes on him.

"Lay back," it was a command, and if it were any other time, I would have told him to kiss my ass. Cross touched my upper thigh as I slowly obeyed, shaking with desire and nervousness.

Lion was by my head and slowly grabbed my wrists, pulling them back. I gasped for air, already breathless, hips shifting as I moved around nervously.

Cross laughed and looked down at me, seeming to want me to be helpless. I exhaled and couldn't help but stiffen when he touched the top of my leggings.

"Can I take this off?" His fingers just barely brushed the skin of my hips, and I nodded, closing my eyes and pulling experimentally on the hands holding me down.

Lion tightened his grip and growled lightly in my ear as Cross pulled the leggings off achingly slow, fingers trailing along my skin.

"So fucking pretty, don't you think so Lion?" Cross squeezed my inner thigh, other hand finding its way to my hip.

Lion hummed his agreement before he suddenly placed his mouth on mine, kissing me achingly slow. I tilted my head up, kissing him eagerly, lips soft and sweet.

He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, biting down roughly as a hand suddenly slapped my thigh. I gasped, back arching in surprise at the sudden pain.

I tore my head to the side, eyes wide as I looked at Cross, who rubbed his thumb over the place he smacked me. "Cross," my voice was nothing more than a mere whine at the pain he inflicted.

Cross bent down and kissed my thigh slowly, creeping up my leg. "You can take it, can't you?" His voice was dark and teasing all in one, lips brushing against my skin with every word.

I trembled and watched, breath hitching with anticipation as his breath fanned over the forbidden place between my legs.

"Should I touch your cute little pussy?" I gasped at Cross's phrasing, pupils blown wide. Cross ran his fingers over the fabric of my lace panties. "Last time you touched yourself, should we do that again instead?"

"Cross, please," I pleaded softly, head pushed back into the mattress, Lion looking down at me with heated eyes.

"Please what? I won't know if you don't tell me," his fingers slipped back down to my upper thigh, and I whimpered.

"Are you going to make me say it?" My voice cracked, hips rolling on their own, as I imagined his fingers where I needed them.

"I won't know unless you tell me," Cross's hands continued to tease me and I bit down on my lip.

"You know what I want," I accused, and regretted it as Cross hummed and slowly moved his hands away.

"What? You want me to stop?" My breath caught as Cross looked down at me in fake concern. "What? Was that not what you wanted?"

I twisted in the sheets, pulling on my hands, which Lion held down my firmly, his laugh vibrating in my ear. "You're going to have to tell him,"

I bit down on my bottom lip and looked up away from them, cheeks burning. I squeezed my eyes closed as I felt the heat of Cross's hands, but he didn't touch me. "Cross, please,"

The bastard laughed at me, clearly enjoying this. It had to be revenge for something. "Please what? Please kiss Lion?"

I felt my face grow hotter and I slowly looked at Cross, almost wanting to cry. I wanted to get sassy, but I knew he wouldn't touch me if I did. "Cross, I can't say it,"

Cross leaned over me and I felt my breath hitch as he kissed the one holding me down. A brief press of lips before he pushed his way to my neck, forcing my head to the side. He slowly kissed my neck, the sound filling the room and making me press my thighs together.

"Come on Raven," Cross whispered and slid down bed, kissing my thigh before nipping. I whimpered before taking a shuddering breath.

"P-please touch m-my..." I trailed off, but Cross seemed to have mercy on me, laying his heavy palm between my legs before slowly pulling the the last layer of fabric away.

I heard Lion curse on his breath, but that was lost in me when Cross gently rubbed circles on my sex, making me inhale sharply, trying to move my hips into his hand.

"You're so wet Raven," Cross whispered, and slowly moved a single finger inside, making me stiffen and frown at the pain. Cross shushed me, Lion placing a soft kiss on my neck before I moaned softly, Cross carefully pushing in and out before slowly adding a second finger.

I kicked my legs at the sudden pleasure, not wanting to be still, but Cross easily trapped them beneath him, groaning when my body tried to pull his fingers deeper inside.

My head was bowed back, Lion's hold tight on my wrists, mind turned to mush. It was impossible to think about anything but the pleasure building up, and I swore when my eyes opened briefly, I saw stars.

The lights flickered. "Wa-wait, C-Cross," I shifted, but instead of moving away, I bucked up into his thrusting fingers. I cried out, and I heard the shattering of glass.