CHAPTER 66. Like A Light Switch

Have I told you guys how much I love you? 😍

Seriously, the votes and comments are appreciated, and I'm glad everyone likes Aaron so far, I'd totally let him be my dadd-

*clears throat like a lunatic* AnYwaYs, enjoy the chapter!

"I wish you could be here too," I said softly as I video called my vampires, sitting against the wall comfortably.

"I don't think I'd like it there," Nicholas said calmly as Fin fought to get closer to the small screen Nicholas held.

"Elbow me one of fucking time," Cross hissed at Dune, who rolled his eyes.

"What do you think of them?" River asked after shooting Cross a warning glance, which seemed to piss Cross off extraordinarily.

I shrugged and picked a string on my pants. "They're... okay, I guess," I sighed and looked at the vampires awaiting my words. "Aaron's brother doesn't like me very much,"

"Well fuck him then," Lion said easily. "He's not even worth thinking about."

I shrugged again, leaning my head back against the cool wall. "His mom Isn't nice, she's... I don't know, I don't like her. She's pushy,"

River gazed at me. "You seem... different," I blinked and shrugged for a third time.

"I dunno, maybe it's cause it's a video call," I said softly and blinked sleepily. I was tired, and Aaron said he'd come back shortly. "It's been ten whole minutes, do You think he forgot about me?"

Fin blinked. "Who?"

"She's talking about the dog dumbass," Lion snapped and shook his head. "He didn't forget,"

I glanced down the hall and held in a sigh. "I'll call you tomorrow, three times," I told everyone and Dune's lips twitched.

"We'll look forward to it, have any plans tomorrow? Anything you want to do?" Dune asked and I shook my head then paused.

"No plans, but I did paper work with Aaron today, well, I watched, he got me coloring book - it was really pretty. I sat there and we did our own thing and it was really nice. Aaron liked my coloring, but he didn't say so, do you think he liked it? I can send you a picture of my paper-"

"We get it princess," Cross interrupted, looking startled. "Dear God, I think she has little space, how come I never-"

"What's little space? Is it fun?" I questioned and smiled, head going to the side, like a dog - like a dog? That's funny.

I giggled.

"Don't worry about it, and we'd love to see a picture," Fin said and nodded. I perked up then sagged when I heard Sharon call my name loudly, coming in my direction.

"Uh oh," I mumbled and pouted. "I gotta go, I'll call you seven times tomorrow,"

"I'm sure three is plenty," NIcholas countered, making me freeze.

"I'll call you ten times then, goodnight!" I clicked the off button and stretched my arms over my head.

"Raven, here you are, ready for bed? I can show you to Aaron's room?" She asked and I shook my head nervously.

"That's okay, I'm waiting here for Aaron, he's taking me to a guest room." I told her and turned my head away, hoping she'd leave me alone.

Sharon didn't though, she cleared her throat pointedly until I looked at her again. She knelt down and looked at me with 'sad' eyes. "He's your mate, and you won't even sleep with him?"