CHAPTER 105. Reverse Kidnapping

Stopped working on this chapter and came back, number of words was 666 exactly.

I'm scared, Lucifer, hold me, 😩

"Stay in your corner," Cross barked at Oliver, who had his arms raised, back to all of us, who sat in Aaron's living room.

"You're enjoying this way too fucking much," Oliver muttered, but didn't move the slightest bit, as still as a statue.

"So, yes, we knew Clair was screwy, but what are we supposed to do about her? She's summoning demons, killing people, but we don't even know why." Fin pointed out.

"Do we even have to know why? She can't be doing it to save the orphans or some shit," Dune said and shrugged. "The real question is how to stop her,"

I stood off the couch and raised a finger. "I've been doing some thinking,"

"Oh dear, that can't be good," Nicholas murmured jokingly. I scowled at him, falling back into Aaron's lap.

"Meanie," I grumbled and sighed. "My idea is reverse kidnapping,"

Lion snorted. "What? As if you haven't been kidnapped enough,"

I cleared my throat. "I said reverse kidnapping, thank you very much,"

Aaron stroked my head gently. "Sounds genius, explain," I could tell he was just saying that to make me happy, but I didn't mind.

"Well," I pursed my lips and looked at my lap before raising my head and gazing at everyone. "Clair has made it clear that she wouldn't mind if I went to her. My idea is that I say I had a huge fight with you all, and that I want to try being with her. She'll let her guard down and then-"

"Fucking hell," Cross stared at me. "No way, not going to happen,"

I crossed my arms. "It's a great idea,"

"And I'm sure it would work, but the answer is no from me," River met my eyes. "Raven, did you even consider how you would be putting yourself in danger?"

I stuck my nose in the air. "I have Lucifer, he's literally the king of hell, so, you know," my cheeks heated.

"About that, I can't use my abilities through you anymore,"

I blinked. Uh, why not?

"Things have changed I could hurt... you by mistake." I shook my head in confusion but didn't say anything else to him.

"Oliver can just lead us to her," Faith said and stuck her thumb back at him.

"Well," Oliver said loudly, still facing the wall. "Clair cut off all contact with me a few days ago, and she never trusted me with anything like where she lived,"

"So basically you're useless," Lion sighed and glanced at me. "I mean, Clair clearly means Raven no harm,"

"Sexual assault is a thing," Fallon blurted. "And Clair has already kissed Raven after being told no, so I don't think it's a good idea at all."

"Then we're back at square one," Fin said and paused. "Hey, what we combined the two ideas? Raven can call Clair, and they can meet up, then Raven can ask to go home with her, and we follow them."

"We could do that," Aaron agreed and looked at Fallon. "Would that work for you?"

Fallon glanced at me then looked at the ground. "I guess,"

I nodded to myself. It's better than what I came up with, that's for sure. I thought and paused as Joe walked in, carrying dirty supplies.

"Oh," Joe stared. "Raven's vampires?" He asked slowly, eyes wide.