CHAPTER 34. In The Dark

This is the closet scene between Fallon and Cross, if you're not into that, you can skip it, all I ask is that you don't hate.

Fallon's pov

   I stared at Cross wondering why he always seemed to seek me out, and then find a reason to be angry with me.

And this time he had me pushed up against the closet door, my cheeks heated even as he glared down at me with his dark hateful eyes.

In some ways, he reminded of me of the man who put the scars on my back, in the way he was always yelling at everyone.

I hated it when he yelled at me, or even more when he yelled at Raven.

Raven.

She was so beautiful, and had been like an angel the night my old owner tossed me away to be sold yet again. I was happy to live anywhere in any way if she would let me stay at her side.

She made me want to be happy, want to heal my old wounds. Which was hard with Cross shouting at me get again.

"I fucking said -" Cross paused as Raven glided into the room, eyes shining. There was something different about her, more alive than before.

"I kissed my teacher and I liked it! The taste of his cherry chapstick!" Raven sang and narrowed her eyes on Cross slightly.

"His cherry chapstick?" Fin questioned in disbelief, but Raven ignored him and walked up to Cross, making my shoulders sag in relief.

Good, she'll make him leave me alone, I couldn't have been more wrong. My eyes went wide as the door behind me opened, making me fall backwards.

Raven shoved Cross forward, making his eyes go wide with shock as well. "Be gay!" She cheered and Cross landed on top of me, the closet pitch black as the door closed.

Cross cursed under his breath and shoved himself off of me, trying to turn in the small space, which was much too small for his big frame. "What the hell, the door isn't opening," Cross growled and turned his glowing eyes on me.

I flinched and avoided eye contact. We wouldn't be in this mess of you hadn't yelled at me,

I gazed to the side as Cross stared me down, his eyes like fire as he stood between my legs. Foot dangerously close to crushing my manhood.

I swallowed nervously as he slowly knelt down, knee pressing between my legs slightly, and probably not even on purpose.

I kept my eyes to the wall and jumped when his hand moved above my head. I could feel him, hovering above me, eyes roaming over me like they did any time we were in the same room.

"Say my name," Cross suddenly ordered, and I met his eyes, stunned. "You haven't fucking said a word to any one but Raven, say my name,"

My tongue was heavy in my mouth, and I felt myself shake my head weakly. He raised an eyebrow and I yelped loudly when he shifted and crushed the bulge in my pants.

Cross jumped and I blushed a bright red, eyebrows drawing together as the pain faded. "This place is too damn small," Cross growled instead of apologizing.

He moved again - and I prayed he would stop doing that. He was heavy, and the thigh suddenly pressing down between my thighs was going to be the death of me.

I gulped nervously, still feeling his eyes, but refusing to meet them. "I'm not kidding," my spine went stiff as his weight settled on me. "Say my name,"

I squeezed my eyes closed and felt annoyingly affected by his increasing closeness. "N-no," my voice was shaky, and incredibly child-like compared to his deep voice.

"Why the fuck not?" I shuddered when his hand moved into my hair and forced my head back, our eyes locked.

Because I don't want to, that's why, now get off of me you brute, I told him with my eyes, and he snorted as if he understood perfectly.

His stupid leg moved and I stiffened as his eyes narrowed, hand slowly touching my chest and making it's way down. His eyes dared me to do something and I gulped.

He gripped my hip and I gasped, eyes wide with shock at the heat in his. "If you won't just say it, I can just do what I've been wanting to do for a while and make you moan it,"

My lips parted in shock and I felt my chest rise and fall rapidly despite my not needing to breathe. "What? You're not going to tell me to stop?" Cross's voice was like a low purr as his large hand now landed on my thigh.

I shuddered and met his now glowing red eyes, which lit up in delight at the challenging look I have him. My mouth fell open in shock as his finger traced my growing erection.

A hiss left my lips, and I reached down to grab his hand. Cross was ready for that though, and he grabbed both of my wrists easily, pinning them above my head, making my body arch.

His wicked smile was bright in the dark room. "Tell me stop, and I won't touch you," even as he spoke, an incoherent cry left my lips as he slid his hand down my pants and held me in his fist.

It was too much as his rough thumb swiped over my tip, I had never before in my life been touched sexually, and as my head smacked into the floor, his hands tightened on my wrists.

"You fucking like that don't you? My hand on your cock?"

I moaned, twisting beneath the stronger vampire as his hand moved up and down, my mind white as he helped himself to my body.

His lips touched my throat, mapping out my skin with his mouth. I strained against him, hips rising in an attempt to get him closer.

"Say my name, Fallon," Cross demanded, fingers slowing and making me lose my mind. He nipped at my throat, and I gave in.

"Hah, C-Cross," his name tore from my lips, and the vampire groaned in approval. My hips stuttered, teeth sinking into my lip and drawing blood as I came suddenly.

I went limp as Cross let go of my hands and slowly pulled his wet hand from my pants. "Why are you so damn cute?" Cross asked and ran a finger down my chin. "Do something for me?"

I nodded without thinking and he slid down my body, grabbing my hips and pulling off my pants achingly slow. "Don't move, okay?" He bent his head and my world went white once more as he took my aching member in his mouth.

*faints*

Anyways, that happened. 😌😇