CHAPTER 98. In The Sheets And Out

My hair was fanned out behind my on the pillow, body slick with sweat and evidence of my long night with Aaron.

His hands and lips had explored every inch of me late into the night, and then in the middle of the night with nearly no warning.

Now it was morning, his lips on mine, hips connected, and my nails digging into the skin of his back as his hand found its way back to my throat.

I could hardly even kiss him, I was gasping for breath, wetness clinging to my lashes as ecstasy made it hard to form a single thought.

A moan tore past my parted lips as Aaron pulled out and bottomed out deep within me, a hiss leaving his mouth as I clenched my walls around him.

My forehead touched his shoulder as his lips gently kissed the shell of my ear. "Who's touching you?"

When I failed to answer immediately, Aaron ceased to move, a growl from him sending a new flood of arousal between my thighs. "You are," I whimpered, the hand on my throat tightening.

Aaron pressed a firm kiss to my neck beside his hand, "You're so pretty, Raven,"

I threw my head back and gasped, feeling something spark inside me as he gently rocked his hips into mine, leaving me feeling lost beneath him.

  My fingers found anywhere I could reach, his skin hot and firm under my shaking palms, his intake of breath as my fingers ran over his skin all I needed to continue to map his body.

His hands found the back of my thighs, lifting me up into him, "You're doing so well," he praised, sending my mind to mush as I writhed and pleaded breathlessly as he touched me.

A tear ran down my cheeks as my head rolled back and forth on the pillow, trying to move up to meet his thrusts, but finding I could hardly keep up with his harsh pace.

My cheeks burned as wetness continued to dampen my thighs, a startled cry leaving me as he flipped and pulled me on top of him, my head going to his neck as pleasure made my body quiver. "Aaron," I whispered, chest heaving as he shuddered, giving one last long push inside me before he said something incoherent in my ear.

My eyes squeezed closed as lasting shudders ran through me, finding myself biting down on his shoulder. "I... have school this morning you know," I panted, words whispered and voice cracking.

Aaron brushed my hair from my face as I lifted my head and met his eyes. "I know, but I couldn't help myself,"

I giggled and winced as I shifted away from him. "I need to shower,"

Aaron sat up and pulled my naked body to his chest, arms wrapping around me. "I'll drive you, and then I have to go home,"

  I felt my face fall. "Okay," I agreed, making sure not to sound upset. His arms fell from me and I stood on the feet like a new born doe.

I jolted, pausing as Aaron kissed my shoulder, not even hearing him rise from the bed. "I can help you shower,"

"I'm sore," I told him quickly, not sure if my body would appreciate that. And besides, I wanted to feel perfectly clean when I exited the shower.

"Let me make it up to you," Aaron murmured huskily, fingers trailing down my naked sides.

Oh boy.

***
  "I'll see you Saturday then," I grabbed the handle of Aaron's car.

"Raven," Aaron said my name with a hint of scolding, making me pause and look over my shoulder at him.

"Yes?"

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" Aaron raised an eyebrow at me and I raised one in return.

"I'm mad at you," I announced, but bent over when he narrowed his eyes. My lips hovered over his for a moment before I kissed him soundly. "Goodbye daddy,"