CHAPTER 61. Could Have Rescued Me

Chapter warning, and sadly this time it isn't for sexual content.

Leo is disgusting and graphic.

Raven: "Lucky me, ^ how come I always get these ones?"

I was sitting in an open prison cell, hands cuffed behind me with metal hands cuffs. I felt really special, it was truly amazing.

"A second meeting with King Shitty, what an honor," I drawled as Leo sneered at me. One of Ryuk's buddies who had come onto the property stood nervously beside Leo.

I remembered his name, it was Shawn, he was the one with red hair.

"Watch yourself dragon," Leo told me and leaned on the stone wall.

"What are you going to do? Lock me in here and threaten Aaron? What a basic move, I expected more out of you honestly." I shook my head and smirked. "You're so fucking dead, just so you know,"

Shawn let out a shocked exclamation as Leo's hand suddenly clapped against my cheek. My head turned to the right and licked blood off my lip, cheek throbbing. So motherfucking dead,

"Don't mock me," Leo hissed and grabbed my hair, forcing my head back, our eyes meeting as he got into my face, breath like moldy socks. "You're my brother's mate and a dragon, you can't get more useful, I couldn't have made a better play,"

I raised an eyebrow. Dude, I have eight vampire lovers you just made yourself enemies with. You sealed your fate the moment you called me. "Okay, so you threaten Aaron, big whoop," I said and winced when his hands tightened in my hair.

"Foolish child," Leo pulled back and I stiffened a little when he went behind me, touching my wrist. "You're a dragon, there are countless ways I could use that," his fingers stroked my wrist and my face twisted in disgust. "I see your magic, swimming unused in your veins, I wonder if I could take it out and make something," Leo mused.

I stiffened. "What is it with psychos and my body parts?" I said and hissed when he placed a hand on my stomach. I stared at his hand and wanted to tear it from his wrist.

"With your dna, I could make a dragon army, take over any pack I want," Leo pulled away and paused, looking at Shawn. "I'll take the keys, just to be safe." His eyes narrowed at nothing in particular. "I don't know who I can trust,"

I spat by Leo, aiming for his foot, and it landed on his boot. Leo glanced down before meeting my gaze, taking the key from Shawn as looked at me. "Did you know I had a mate, dragon?"

I raised an eyebrow but didn't comment, knowing him he probably took his mate apart to take over some pack. Leo looked at his hand, face growing ugly with hate.

"My mate was a man, men aren't to love men, so I killed him." Leo walked towards me as my eyes went wide. "So I'll take my brothers instead, the sound of chaining you to my bedroom wall for my pleasure is quite a lovely thought," Leo stroked a finger down my face but tore it away when I tried to bite his finger off.

"Disgusting bastard, he deserves someone better, rather than some disgusting perverted-" Leo grabbed my face and held my cheeks between his fingers tightly, cutting me off.

"I may have to cut out your tongue though," Leo laughed at his own words. "Such a mouthy girl, sad really, you could have avoided all of this if you hadn't gotten involved like I told you."

He let go of my face and studied me when I didn't make a comment. "I'll give you a parting gift, dragon,"

"I don't want it," I met his eyes and lifted my chin. "Unless of course you're going to jump off a cliff for me?"