1 dressed as a male partner, he was a father

Today's quilt is so light, with a sweet smell, Qin Yu rubbed the pillow, retracted into the quilt arched around and did not want to get up. Until the arm touched something, it was hot to the touch, and it was soft...

He's the only one in the family!

The creepy feeling crawled all over his body like a caterpillar, and Qin Yu woke up in an instant, turning over and sitting up just in front of a pair of clear eyes.

He has a round face, white and tender, like a white steamed bun that has just come out of the pot, and people can't help but want to touch it. That little nose, little mouth, little ears, how delicate it looks. He also wore a duck-yellow jumpsuit, revealing lotus-like small arms and short legs, and was like a large doll.

A handful of small yellow-haired babies on the top of his head incited curled eyelashes, and the corners of his mouth slowly evoked a "giggling" smile.

This smile, the big eyes bent into a beautiful crescent. Qin Yu secretly said a cute voice, and his tense mood gradually eased. But why does a child suddenly appear in the family?

Wrong.

He changed places!

The setting in the room was so luxurious, even to the point of luxury, that it was not his own kennel at all. Qin Yu narrowed his deep eyes, carefully found a lot of strange details, such as wearing Bernie men's underwear, the world's top brand, even if he has not bought it, he knows that this thing cannot be bought without eighteen thousand.

There is also a noisy/gas watch on the wrist, heavy, inlaid with a lot of blue broken diamonds, which are shining brightly, and it is worth a lot at a glance.

The focus is not on the watch, but on the snow-white arms... QQin's original skin was bronzed.

The bad premonition grew stronger and stronger, until Qin Yu saw the only photo in the room.

Nice handsome young man. The light brown hair is very layered down, meticulous, especially spirited, covering the forehead but not covering the refined eyebrows. A pair of Dan Feng's eyes shone with a clear light, as if he could speak. Under the upturned nose are pink lips, which are particularly bright on the white face like a finishing touch.

rumble......

A lot of chaotic pictures slammed into Qin Yu's head, passing by as quickly as a horse and watching the lights, unable to grasp and feel clearly, obviously other people's memories but as mysterious as their own personal experience. Stimulated by the great pain, the dizzy Qin Yu fell the carpet.

The baby lying on the bed opened his small mouth in surprise, his eyes lit up, and he immediately turned over and sat up, clumsy hands and feet and crawled to the edge of the bed to lie down, pouting the little ass/strand and "giggling" and laughing.

Qin Yu, whose face was miserable, sweated coldly, and quickly raised his hand to move the little baby backwards, afraid that he would fall.

"Yikes!" The child was stunned for a moment, smiled even more happily, patted the small flesh hand and then climbed back, those big pure and dustless eyes looked at Qin Yu curiously.

Qin Yu, who slowly eased up, rubbed his temples, should this child think that he is playing with him?

As for why Qin Yu already knew the reason why he was here, he wore a book, into a Beautiful text called "Urban Night Emperor", and became a cannon fodder male partner. <

This male partner is also called Qin Yu, originally the family is prominent, because the father is not good at running the company, but the fiancé's family does not dislike him, and still marries into the door to treat it well. Soon after, the male partner gave birth to Xu Zisheng, who is also the male protagonist of the book! But the good times are not long, and her husband Xu Hang is also facing bankruptcy due to poor management.

The male partner was only nineteen years old, and he had married a thirty-one-year-old man for money and for the sake of his family. Now that he is about to go bankrupt, his heart, which was not willing to be lonely, is he more active, and if he does not leave now, will he not suffer with him?

So the male partner divorced Xu Hang, left the child, took the only money left in the family, and stole important new software materials to sell. As a result, Xu Hang's situation was even more difficult, and he could not even keep the villa, and he took his son out to rent a house overnight to live.

You can imagine how difficult and painful that time was for this father and son.

Therefore, after Xu Hang's gorgeous turnaround, the male partner was better off alive than dead, and he died of loneliness...

"I didn't expect you to be such a little guy, actually..." The ultimate boss. When the words came to his mouth, he swallowed them back, so that misfortune would not come out of his mouth. Smiling slightly, Qin Yu stretched out his white and flawless hands, gently passed through the baby's armpits, and held him steadily in front of his eyes: "Call Daddy!"

"Huh?"

"Dad~ Dad."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The tone is right, teach it slowly later. When Xi Dang's Qin language was opposite to the ignorant big baby's four eyes, a kind of inexplicable feelings arose in his heart, and he wanted to kiss him and hug him. UUndoubtedly, this must be the feelings of the original owner, but the original owner still abandoned the child for money.

What's next?

Qin Yu put the child on his lap and gently patted his back in his arms. Through a layer of clothing, you can feel the warm body temperature and soft touch.

Now that the plot has developed to a critical point of life and death, he must find the divorce agreement to destroy the body, and he must take advantage of the old man to find out and return the stolen new software data intact.

At most, the company will come back to life in a year, and then it is a good time for divorce.

Qin Yu is not the original owner, has not fulfilled the obligation of marriage, as for the male protagonist in his arms... It's a bit hard to do.

Just when Qin Yu was entangled, the baby raised his short little meat hand, wrapped his arms around his neck, giggled for a while, and then called out: "Daddy." "

......

The little angel played with his own sleep, and the light-handed Qin Yu came out of the bedroom and slowly closed the door. The living room is also extravagantly decorated, and there are paintings hanging on the walls. The wind gently blows the thin curtains, and even the dazzling sunlight will turn into a dotted pastel color, which is both elegant and beautiful.

Qin Yu looked at it carefully, trying to familiarize himself with the environment as soon as possible, and when he unscrewed the handle of a door, it was exactly opposite a floor mirror. The man inside had beautiful yellow hair, slightly longer, black stud earrings on his left ear, and features exactly like the photos in the room. This time, Qin Yu was completely dead hearted, and really penetrated into the dog/blood president Shuangwen.

After washing his face well, Qin Yu went to the other rooms again, and finally found the hidden suitcase and divorce agreement in the guest room.

Good luck.

Qin Yu picked up a few pieces of paper that fluttered lightly and looked at it, people are invincible, the terms inside are too shameless, even a pair of underwear does not want to leave for her husband. No wonder someone got killed, not at all unjust.

The "creaky" door was pushed open.

Qin Yu, who was completely stiff, slowly turned around and saw a tall and handsome man standing in the doorway, wearing a well-tailored black suit, with a cold look: "Where are you going?"