119

After three hours the results came out, and everything was fine, including the body, only the brain waves were weaker than the previous record left... Therefore, the possibility of amnesia is not ruled out.

In order to determine the specific time of the amnesia, even the psychological experts appeared, talked to Qin for a long time, and hypnotized for a while. Xu Hang had been with him, and his face was getting more and more ugly. Without the psychological expert telling him, he also knew that Qin Yu had indeed lost a lot of memories, not only after marriage, but also before marriage.

No wonder fang ruoru qin tianxun when they were difficult for Qin, his reaction was so big, so fierce, and the family affection was missing, who would sacrifice his family for you?

Closing his eyes, Xu Hang, who was deeply frowning, sat next to Qin Yu, waiting for him to wake up.

The mental doctor was accustomed to seeing this kind of thing, so he gently stepped forward to try to reassure Xu Hang and leave a good impression on Xu Hang. But Xu Hang was concerned about Qin, waved his hand, and asked Wu Hua to send people out politely.

Closing the door, Wu Hua, who usually only stood in the corner of the wall, squatted on the edge of the bed, raised his hand, and gently placed it on Da Shao's leg: "This is good, Qin Shao's heart is only you and Xiao Young Master." Xu Hang's

mind was very confused at the moment.

Having reached this step, Wu Hua's eyes were particularly cold: "Dashao, you can't let the young master recover his memory." "You've

overstepped the line," Xu Hang grabbed his lover's hand and pasted it on his face.

Da Shao was incomparably wise, but the love words were inevitably confused, and as the most loyal subordinate, even if Wu Hua was severely punished, he would have to say: "Once the memory is restored, then Qin Shao is not Qin Shao." "The old man was tyrannical, bullied his classmates, liked beautiful women, and most importantly... He doesn't love men. <

Xu Hang understood Wu Hua's meaning, why didn't he worry? Once Qin Yu recovers those memories, he will definitely go to his mother to find his father, continue to dislike his old husband in the hard state, make a divorce, abandon his children, and fight for family property... These things were not cared about before, and now they are absolutely impossible, he is already inseparable from qin's tenderness.

Burying his face in the warm palm of his hand, Xu Hang's low voice came faintly: "Get out." Saying

things that should not be said, Wu Hua has been a leader for so many years and naturally knows how to deal with it. After leaving the room, he instructed Zhang Qi to keep a close eye on it and not to make any trouble.

"What are you going to do at such an important moment?" Zhang Qi tugged at Wu Hua's sleeve.

"I went outside to stare at the paparazzi," the words fell, and Wu Hua strode downstairs. The north wind was smokey and snowy, and the cold was unbearable, Wu Hua took off his down jacket and stood in the corner outside the hospital door, indeed staring at the paparazzi anti-sneaky shooting, but also in self-examination. I hope that Qin Shao will never know the conversation in the room, otherwise, he will not be a person inside and out.

Half an hour later, Meimei woke up after sleeping, and as soon as his eyelids moved, he was scratched by Xu Hang's fingers: "Hiss." "I'm

sorry."

The slender fingers were blown by the man and then rubbed, and the worried look met Qin Yu's eyes, and he was immediately happy, with the feeling that the dust had settled: "What did the doctor say?" "You lose