40

It's too frustrating to ask, can Qin yu say a word? I could only nod my head and say with a clear conscience: "Looks good." But Xu Hang was

not satisfied, pulled the edge of his underwear, and asked faintly: "Why did you pick this?" Qin Yu, who was churning in his heart, was uneasy, and he glanced at Xu Hang's face, but he couldn't see the mood of the people at all, and could only continue to pull his scalp: The

texture of the touch is very good, I think, wearing it on the body must be very comfortable, in line with your atmospheric and calm nature, Actually Ma Li exaggerated out, Qin Yu admired his own mouth.

The handsome Xu Hang seemed to believe Qin's words, and his large hand touched his underwear before sitting on the chair: "Hard work you, let's eat?"

"Well," Qin Yu knew that he had passed this pass, with Xu Hang's taste, he would never like such a dirty panties, wearing it should just give Qin Yu a face, and he would never let him buy anything in the future.

Under the soft light, the two were very harmonious, neither of them spoke, Qin Yu chewed slowly, frequently peeked at Xu Hang's hand, not knowing why, there was always an illusion that he had clipped something, and he would follow what he ate. Maybe he was too tired lately, and with a wink, Qin Yu picked up a spoon and drank the rib soup.

As everyone knows, Xu Hang, who licked the corners of his mouth, was in a better mood.

Xu Hang's mobile phone vibrated while sipping tea. Qin Yu, who was sitting opposite, saw the man frown deeply and had no idea of leaving, so he sensibly stood up: "I went to see the baby." Xu

Hang answered the phone and nodded his finger, meaning there was no need to dodge. Qin Yu sat down unhappily, according to his nature, he did not want to participate in Xu Hang's "troubles", and it was estimated that it was related to the recent ups and downs of Wang Lan's case. <

Hey? Xu Hang's way of answering the phone is very novel, actually not pasted to the ear, nor did he play public release, directly placed on the table!!

At this moment, the house is quiet, to the point where the needle can be heard. Just then the roar kept coming, and the swearing without dirty words changed.

Xu Hang calmly drank tea, without the slightest displeasure: "Another cup."

Qin Yu: "..."

Great God, have you been scolded by someone for making you?" They all scolded the ancestral grave and got angry!

Xu Hang was such a clever person that he didn't have to guess what Qin Yu was thinking. Holding his cheek with one hand, Xu Hang actually revealed a rare smile: "It's my father."

"Oh ~" At this time, silence is not good, but what can Qin Yu say? I had to change the concept and said lightly, "Is it for the stepmother?" "The case has been determined, but the court has not yet decided..."

Xu Hang said half of the words, causing Qin Yu's heart to flood with huge waves, and he had to ask more: "The

evidence has been published on the Internet, which is equivalent to a public execution, I can't think of any possibility for her to turn over, isn't this a child's play with the law?" The good young man Qin Yu was angry, Wang Xueying was unforgiving, if nothing else, just kidnapping the child should sit on the bottom of the prison.

The calm Xu Hang is not calm, the warmth of his heart is hot, Qin Yu is born well, he is not too enthusiastic about anything, only gorgeous things, and now such emotional fluctuations must be playing uneven for him. Unable to sit still, Xu Hang immediately stood up, walked two steps to Qin Yu and sat down, holding up his palm-sized little face and kissing it passionately. <