184

zhu qunqun was the first fryer, sliding quickly from a distance, and in order to avoid suspicion, he could only stare at the bad guy and cling to meng xuan's sleeve. only the two of them are girls, standing together will not lead to misunderstanding, but zhu qunqun does not know that meng xuan is qin yu's bodyguard. as for zhou yan? he was already standing in front of qin yu and protecting him.

"what do you do?" oops, this is my phone back to me! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the

shouting youth was dressed in low-key gray clothes, probably twenty-five or six years old, thin and tall, with teeth and claws, but the tolerance was not ordinary people, and it was easy to control the mysterious youth. seriously check the pictures in your phone and the text messages you just sent.

not bad, this young man must be professional, and qin yu and gao wenjie, who wear masks, are hard to shoot the spark of "basic feelings".

look at the look in your eyes, the affectionate embrace, the sunlight blurs the surrounding environment, as if it comes with a pink bubble effect, others must misunderstand it, right?

the actual situation is that qin yu will not play, slip two steps and fall one step, if it were not for gao wenjie pulling the fart/share and falling into eight petals earlier. on the contrary, no matter who helps qin yu, how can the other party think about the dirty side if they have the intention to engage in news, right? look at the face that is getting darker and darker, and even black into ink.

"uncle ~ uncle help me, a few of them are in a group."

the uncle who was standing in the distance was confused, and his eyes turned on qin yu and the others and the two girls, and did not move. a few young men ran over, curious to know what was wrong. the struggling youth's eyes lit up and shouted at them: "help me call the police, please call the police first, right?"

one of the men immediately pulled out his mobile phone and was held down by his companion, but the girlfriend behind him chose to call the police. nno matter who is right and who is wrong, it is better for the police to deal with it.

qin yu did not come forward, and said lightly: "i can't play, let's change our shoes, right?"

gao wenjie said dejectedly: "but this person..."

"the police arrived within five minutes," and then qin yu asked zhou yan to pull himself to take everyone away first, and zhang qi would help tolerate and deal with the youth. i don't know how much he shot and how much he sent out, in short, it will not be a good thing. qin yu is mentally prepared, so it is calm like someone else's business.

he guessed half right. the youth did not send it, but only informed the editor-in-chief that there was explosive/explosive news, hoping that the other party could pay a good price.

not only that, he also thought of headlines, such as "suspected derailment" and "a rich fake husband comparable to a movie emperor", all of which are full of irony, the public's favorite taste of dog blood. the police arrived while the two girls were still carrying their bags, and everyone had to speed up. after gathering together, qin yu just heard the young man's cunning.

no wonder he had the courage to call the police, it turned out that he was standing at the bottom line of "moral justice" and reported qin language for "derailment"!

he is a good man and a good deed that should be rewarded.

hehe.

i really want to slap him in the face and wake up.

"mr. policeman, the phone is in their hands, the evidence ... it may have been deleted," the young man clenched his fists, and there was sadness in his eyes, as if he was really sad because he could not get rid of evil.