178

Wu Hua and Yin Ming's progress is too fast, so after living together, a lot of problems broke out, and Wu Hua will not take care of pregnant women, and then simply ask a nanny who has taken care of pregnant men, can cook, can do housework, and is willing to walk with Yin Ming, and eats and lives for ten thousand a month.

Yin Ming almost couldn't catch his breath after he knew it!

People who are accustomed to saving suddenly live a rich life are a little uncomfortable, send the nanny away, angry Wu Hua is angry, pointing at Yin Ming's nose and scolding: "Are you deliberately torturing me?" Wait for you to be born, if I don't unload you eight pieces, I'll be you? Don't

scare me little green tea!!!

Wu Hua rushed over as fast as he could in his life and made Yin Ming's human flesh mat, and even so, Yin Ming still moved the tire.

The female professor in her fifties frowned, sat in a chair and educated Wu Hua for a full twenty minutes: "He is now pregnant, extremely unstable, as a family member, you should take good care of him, care for him, can't you bear it for a few months of hard work?" Wu Hua, who was

standing, immediately analyzed the key points and raised an eyebrow: "Do you mean that you will recover as before after birth?"

"No, pay attention to a period of time after giving birth, there are many maternal depressions that are obtained during this period."

Remembering Yin Ming, who just came to work at the villa, clean, refreshing, with a good smell of aroma, temper is too good to say, diligent, positive, soft like a white rabbit always hanging a smile... And now the two sentences, it turned out to be pregnant, it was not Yin Ming who should be beaten, but the little bastard in his stomach.

Wu Hua, who found the "culprit", took leave again, there was no way, his wife was unconscious and hospitalized, and his thin white arm was infusion without people. <

Heartache?

When did you not look at him properly since then?

It didn't take long for Yin Ming's eyelids to move, there were signs of awakening, Wu Hua nervously leaned forward, and was afraid of being startled and took a few steps back.

"Hmm~" Yin Ming opened his eyes, and his confused look was quite cute. Gradually, he saw Wu Hua's face clearly, the memory before fainting churned in his mind, his face turned pale in an instant, and he immediately struggled to sit up to explain, without noticing the man's caring attitude.

"Don't move, don't move, you're going to get back the blood," Wu Hua stabilized the person, and slowly let Yin Ming lie down: "So cold? Are you cold or not?

Blinking, Yin Ming turned a little blindfolded, trying to whisper: "Cold ~" Will he hold me? A light lit up in his pupils, quite expectant, but also knew that there was some delusion.

Sure enough, Wu Hua straightened up and left.

So the cool liquid flowing into the blood vessels will definitely be cold, Wu Hua secretly scolded himself stupid, even this did not expect, raised his hands to cover the hanging glass bottle, turned back to reveal a sincere smile: "Daughter-in-law, it will be warm in a moment." Shocked

, Yin Ming opened his mouth: "... "Oh," slowly, raising the corners of his mouth and smiling happily.

......

It's the New Year, and the lights are everywhere. <

Qin Yu dressed Xu Zisheng's children in red, put on small red gloves, and small hats: "You can only play for a while, do you know?"