109

without qin's call, xu zisheng climbed onto the bed by himself, sat down in the arms of his little father with a smile, pulled out the dolphin toy in his pocket, and deliberately shook it in front of xu hang.

what does that mean?

qin yu, who tilted his head to look at the baby, was very curious, and asked faintly, "do you want to play with daddy?" shaking

his head, xu zisheng triumphantly put the toy in his pocket, patted it close to the little father's ear according to his heart, and pressed his throat to complain: "he doesn't play with me, i don't let him play." oh

! understand, for children, toys are the best thing, so he should not share with xu hang. clipping a glance at the man, qin yu smiled and squinted at the baby and immediately saw a big and a small depressed expression at the same time. don't look at me, shrugged qin yu slipped out of bed, quickly changed clothes, washed his face and brushed his teeth.

time was hurried like water, qin yu took ten minutes to get himself done, and the family put on the newly purchased down jacket and went out hand in hand. in the elevator, qin yu met the neighbor, and the grandmother especially liked to talk, and pulled qin yu with an eyebrow and a smile: "is this your man?" it's so handsome. "

yeah, happy new year grandma lee."

"hey, happy new year too, zi sheng can walk?" it's amazing.

at the mention of the child, qin yu bent his eyes happily: "call grandma."

"grandma ~" xu zisheng raised his small head melon, and the big cute eyes were written with a confused color, what is grandma? does it have anything to do with drinking milk? the little brow frowned, and fell into the contemplation of life, and he did not even hear what qin said.

xu hang was reluctant to let the child keep raising his head, worried that his neck hurt, so he hugged him. xu zisheng, who was used to being with zheng kai, subconsciously wrapped his arms around his neck and called out: "uncle ~"

grandma li, who was gushing, immediately stopped talking, and her look was chaotic. standing in the back row, the tolerance secretly cried out miserably, and glanced at zheng kai with sweat, and zheng kai was very calm, and no one could see that he was nervous and fast.

it wasn't until the "ding" of the elevator door opened that the awkward atmosphere dissipated.

xu hang calmly "sprayed" black smoke, qin yu held back a smile, although he did not care about others misunderstanding, but still explained to the neighbor who was leaving: "i and my lover took the child to ski, these two are my friends are also a couple of husbands, everyone goes to play together to be lively, hey, grandma li, where are you going?" "i went to my daughter's

house to have a look, and it was in the back building."

talk and laugh and the old lady separated. qin yu deliberately stared at xu hang's face and stabbed him in the waist with his fingers. sunlight refracted through the glass on xu hang's body, shining like a flowing wave, as if wearing a flower dress. the yin qi on xu hang's face had long since dissipated, and looking down at qin yu's bad smile, he also drew the corners of his mouth.

a row of cars on the road, the environment in the caravan is very good, xu zisheng sat on the bed with the window, the small meat pointed to the outside, and kept asking zheng kai what is this ~ what is that! curious baby tireless, fortunately zheng kai likes him and has patience, replaced by others have long been annoyed.

hearing qin yu say this, he immediately put up three fingers: "heaven and earth can be learned, young master, we can all love little young master!" wwu hua was