191

After Qin Yu had seen the kindergarten environment and met the teacher, he decisively let Xu Zisheng's children go.

Maybe it was too fresh, Xu Zisheng didn't like Zheng Kai to help him take his school bag, running around on his back, looking at everything curiously and constantly asking. The parents of such a lively and active, force value, and destructive power of the children are very relieved, but the teacher is bitter, and she stares at it every day, and she does not expect to have an unexpected gain.

The three little overlords in the class, since Xu Zisheng came, they have become small followers, and they are no longer bears!

No, it should be said that there is a "organization" with a "style" of the noisy, wandering in front of the teacher's bottom line, making people want to manage it and can't make it, no matter it and itch their teeth.

Of course, qin language did not know these things, the teacher reported good news but not worry, and was also afraid of the Xu family's financial resources.

A couple of bodyguards squatted outside in their RVs every day, who wouldn't be thrilled? Many parents see this posture when they pick up their children, yo, another powerful person, on the way home, warn their own troublemakers not to cause trouble, or have fun with Xu Zisheng, no matter what the adults have in mind, the children are still pure.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Xu Zisheng ran into the bedroom like a cannon/bullet, flew towards the big bed, and landed on the pillow accurately: "Cluck~"

"You child, next time it is not allowed to be too dangerous!" Qin Yu raised his face and looked particularly ferocious.

"I know it~" Lowering his eyebrows, Xu Zisheng pitifully stretched out his small meat hand, pulled on his father's sleeve and shook it, it was so cute that Qin Yu almost broke the work. <

Zheng Kai, who chased after the door, knocked three times: "Young master, can I come in?"

"Come in, take this little guy out and wash it well, there is still soil on the socks," Qin Yu ticked the tip of his son's nose, and finally had a little smile: "Did you have a good time in kindergarten today?" What's going on with the kids?

"Happy, happy, with the little tiger they lifted the tablecloth... Ah! Before he could finish speaking, Xu Zisheng happily opened his arms and made an "Oh Oh" sound like a fly, instantly forgetting the Qin language.

Looking at their happy backs, Qin Yu gently patted his stomach while speaking: "Your eldest brother is a naughty one, I hope you are quiet and calm as a little princess."

In fact, Qin Yu was quite depressed, why couldn't he see men and women after almost six months? Every time the doctor said that he was blocked by his legs, it was so strange, and he wanted to ask Xu Hang if he was a troublemaker, and there were many such examples. Knowing that it was not an urgent matter, Qin Yu did not mention it. Men and women, those who come do not refuse.

At the end of September, Xu Hanggai's bridge was completed, and the man wanted to introduce Qin to the magnates, show his face, and facilitate Qin to fly better.

The man's eyes were deep, and Qin Yu amusingly evoked the corners of his mouth: "Obviously I don't like to be busy, but he still paves the way for me."

"No way, who made me love you?"

Excited, Qin Yu grabbed the man's tie and pulled it down, forcing him to bend down, and then closed his eyes and kissed his lover's cold lips, gently licking and pressing, and then released his hand for a while: "I promise you, I will never tire myself." 

Raising a sword eyebrow, this is too arrogant to say, who hurts you? Xu Hang pressed it on Qin Yu's shoulder and said lowly, "Don't be sentimental, tired is also tired of what your body has to do with me?" How angry? The man walked toward the bathroom, and Qin Yu, who was almost deceived for a while, put his hand to his mouth and shouted, "Well, I won't sleep tonight."