116

At 8:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, Qin Yu set off with his bodyguards.

The speed of the snowy road slippery vehicles is not fast, grinding and rubbing and traffic jams, and it is already 9:20 when we arrive at the entrance of the college. Fortunately, there were still two people who did not arrive, otherwise Qin Yu would have been a drag. Gao Wenjie and Ji Aibao, who were standing in the corridor, saw the familiar car and immediately opened the glass door and walked out.

The others who were chatting thought they were leaving and followed suit.

Qin Yu, who got out of the car, lifted his collar and did not let the cold wind in: "I'm sorry Ha, I'm late."

"Not too late, not too late," Gao Wenjie looked to the left, simply took out his mobile phone to make a call, and rang many times before answering: "Hello? Beauty where have you been?

"I'm sorry, I may not be able to come, so why don't you go play?"

Oh mom, why don't you make a phone call in advance if you want to make an appointment? Make a bunch of people waiting for you? How big is the face? Gao Wenjie, who suppressed the fire, was expressionless, and his tone was still mild: "Well, next time I have a chance to play together," After the call, Gao Wenjie contacted another person.

"Traffic jam, I don't know when I can get there?"

"In this way, I will give you the address and you can go directly over, and we will see you at the gold shop," Gao Wenjie, a master of handling affairs, immediately thought of the most appropriate way.

However, the boy on the bus did not want to spend the wrong money: "Then forget it, I will not go." Patting

his chest, Gao Wenjie's attitude was still very good: "Okay, let's see you at night."

Except for a very few people like Qin Yu, others make up classes every day, saying that the college entrance examination is how many tens of thousands of people crowd the single wooden bridge, which is really not an exaggeration. Gao Wenjie used his height advantage, nodded at the number of people, and volunteered to be the leader: "Originally, it was agreed that thirteen people would party together, but the two people could not come, and now at half past nine, let's take a taxi, right?"

"Well, you can go wherever you say!"

When I heard this, Gao Wenjie wanted to be crooked, in fact, we wanted to open a room, which beautiful woman would accompany him?

Called a taxi, plus Qin Yu and Ji Aibao's car set off for the gold shop. Qin Yu's black car is very large, and three people sitting in the back row are not crowded, personally taking out three cans of drinks from the Xiaoice box and handing them over, Qin Yu smiled very kindly: "Hot, warm stomach, right?"

"Thank you."

Huang Xu is very shy, is a one meter seven six boys, in the class to study at the top of the list, is usually not much to talk to everyone, so he is willing to come out to play quite surprisingly. Gao Wenjie was not so polite, and immediately pulled open the lid when he received it, took a big gulp of his stomach, and sighed comfortably.

"What are you going to buy at the gold shop?" Qin Yu asked curiously, in fact, he was wondering about this question yesterday.

It may be that the "drink" pulled into the distance between each other, and Huang Xu was not so cold: "I saved some money for the year and wanted to buy adult gifts for my sister." "

Sixteen years old? Gao Wenjie, who was staring at him, immediately turned around and asked the soul three times: "Are you actually a person with a sister?" So happy, let's talk about whether she's sticky or not? Well-behaved? IIs it especially adoring you?