55

"I'm a light-hearted person, and I may not be able to help Ji Zong."

The attitude of the Qin language is very clear, and the fool can understand it. The assistant's face was a little hanging, but he didn't squeak, just at this moment the trumpeter buzzed and vibrated, Ji Yan picked it up and handed it to the assistant: "You go and get it."

"Okay," the assistant had a smile on his face, but he was not very happy in his heart, Xu Hang was also a character before, now he is a fart? Actually let the vice president push the meeting, personally come over to send money? I also don't pee and look in the mirror. Qin Yu hanged like this, to whom does it look like this? If it weren't for the president's nostalgia, you think you could have gone berserk here?

Ji Yan was not displeased, and said the best way to say: "My sister is a clothing company, looking for a new model in winter, he begged me, just your image is very consistent, I think, if you have time, why don't you go with me to see?" "

Poverty alleviation?

These two words rolled and slid through Qin Yu's mind.

If Xu Hang was really paralyzed and all the loyal bodyguards left, Qin Yu would not bend his back to the point where the mountains and rivers were desperate. Taking care of children at home, writing about the Internet, or live streaming, singing songs from another world, being a game anchor, etc., can be hungry at all.

"Thank you Ji Zong for your kindness, the child is still young, I don't want to work yet."

The assistant returned with a cappuccino and a cup of iced coffee, gently lowered it, and stood behind Ji Yan like an invisible board. The mobile phone in his pocket shook, Ji Yan glanced down, and his pupils immediately shrank violently. It was the president who issued "can not be offended" with only four words. <

It is self-evident who it refers to.

The light in Ji Yan's eyes changed when he raised his head, from the beginning of wanting to do something, sleeping, to resuming the perfect smile as before, still the usual polite, nurturing gentle man: "Since this is the case, then it is not mandatory, and I will not bother if I have something to call."

"Well," Qin Yu stood up and watched them sit downstairs and drink coffee, not noticing that the other party had had dirty thoughts. There is no way, who let Qin Yu cold face first, how people say is also a total, certainly will not continue to take the hot face to paste cold ass.

It has not been so idle for a long time, as if all the troubles and worries do not exist, Qin Yu holds coffee, leans on a comfortable soft pillow, and looks at the bustling city's traffic and enjoys the rare warm sunshine. The cup was empty, I don't know if Xu Zisheng was looking for his father, remembering that his son Qin Yu was like an arrow, carrying two cups downstairs.

Just walked to the bar, someone stopped Qin Yu, a twenty-five-year-old young sister, she often takes her children to hang out in the community, so everyone is very familiar.

"You're here for coffee too?"

In the face of the kindness of the little sister, Qin Yu drew the corners of his mouth: "Yes, what about the glutinous rice balls?"

"At home, my mom was afraid of my hard work and came over every weekend to help me with my children." By the way, I asked Xiaoqin to meet them together in this kind of meeting to buy clothes, do you want to go together? "No

, Brother Bao helped me with the baby, I have to go back immediately." <

"Okay, bye-bye."

Out of the café Qin Yu remembered the matter of his son biting people, tomorrow ask again, just turned around and met Xiaoqin Sister again. The usually plain-looking little sister today painted light makeup, put on a pink dress, stepped on high heels, always pulled up the long hair permed in waves, with the breeze swinging particularly feminine.