39

Because of his dissatisfaction, Qin Yu deliberately dragged his feet for more than ten minutes before carrying two glasses of milk to the study.

Xu Hang has been staring at the screen, holding his cheek with one hand, occasionally typing a few words... Exactly the same as usual, serious, focused, as if looking at tens of billions of big projects. Qin Yu put down his things and was about to leave, not wanting to talk to the sheep who were obviously wolves but always wanted to be gentle. However, every time Xu Hang can order a moth on the whole, it is invincible.

"Do you know my size?"

After a pause in his steps, Qin Yu looked back and looked back at qin with a very calm gaze: "You continue to be busy, just ask the housekeeper for such a small matter," The words fell, and Qin Yu, who smiled and smiled, walked away in a dashing manner.

Xu Hang: "..."

Small things? Xu Hang, who pursed his lips, looked at the milk in a daze and silently pulled out his mobile phone.

......

After returning to the room, Qin Yu coaxed the child to sleep, and the carefree Xu Zisheng lay sleepy on the crib, clutching his favorite little dinosaur toy with his small hand, as if he wanted to bring it to his dream. Qin Yu gently patted his back, waited for his son to close his eyes and then pulled out the toy, covered the small blanket and patted it for a while before leaving.

Falling on the bed, Qin Yu remembered the kiss with the man's breath again, and quickly shook his head, throwing away the chaotic thoughts. Simply pick up the phone to see the news, I don't know if Wang Xueying and Wang Lan have a dog bite, and what happened to the missing child.

Xu Hang is so fierce, will it have something to do with him? Qin Yu felt cold at the thought of this, and he hoped not to involve Xu Hang.

In fact, Qin Yu guessed eight/nine is not far from ten.

The child was taken away by Wang Xueying in order to make Wang Lan confess her guilt. Wang Xueying promised that after the matter was completed, she would give Wang Lan's family six million, and the child would be safe and sound, otherwise she would wait to collect the body.

But the road was one foot high, and Xu Hang sent someone to get the child back, and on the day of the trial, he walked around the court and left. Wang Lan, who was familiar with Xu Hang's subordinates, was very excited, because the means of Dashao were a hundred times more fierce than Wang Xueying's, so she would be hysterical and discouraged, and there was no longer any luck in calling out Wang Xueying's name.

Qin Yu scratched the screen, did not expect Wang Xueying this woman to be so powerful, Chu Chu was touching to accept the interview, the answer was very euphemistic, neither xu hang is good nor Wang Lan is not good, exhaling like Lan, often three or two sentences will turn around the topic that is unfavorable to themselves. The height of the wrist is eye-catching.

Especially when it comes to sadness, the appearance of tears hanging from the corners of his eyes that are obviously still smiling immediately arouses the sympathy of the public.

This woman was not easy, and at the best age married a man who had been married twice and had three children, the word stepmother, caused the masses to reflect. Many stepmothers stand up and talk about their sad experiences, and even some people are forced to divorce by their husbands' children, afraid of occupying the family's property.

When it comes to property, the signs point directly to Xu Hang.

Fortunately, Xu's electronics is not listed, there is no stock fluctuation, otherwise, according to Wang Xueying's wave of tumultuous operations, it will definitely lose to the end.