166

Qin Yu is still a costume designer, and when those fans turned out the pictures he had sent before, it was conceivable that there was another wave of groundhog live version screams.

Qin Yu is on fire, too hot to be unwanted, can catch up with ordinary little stars, if the identity of the author is also made public... Qin Yu shook his head and sighed, tomorrow he will sign a contract with the director, whether from the perspective of interests or courtesy, he should cooperate with others to do publicity, a win-win situation. Xia Zong fired two movies, and even won an award, which is a critical period when the capital is enough, the confidence is enough, and the ambition to make a movie himself, so he attaches great importance to this signing.

Besides, the TV series has already started filming, and everyone can rub a wave of heat.

Qin Yu didn't know much about the entertainment industry, and just put down his mobile phone and looked at Shangjiong Jiong. Clenching his fingers weakly, Qin Yu raised the corners of his mouth: "Morning~"

"It's noon," "Lifting the quilt, Xu Hang sat up gracefully, wearing a white shirt and trousers underneath." This is where to sleep, it is clear that I have come back to rest after everything.

Qin Yu just looked at the message, did not pay attention to the time, glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, it turned out that it was already a little. Blinking, Qin Yu touched his stomach and said, "Let's have lunch, shall we?"

"Well, your little life is more like a child than Zi Sheng's."

Oh, Qin Yu unhappily pinched the man's thigh, saw him change color, and then stood up contentedly: "Who is like a child in the end?" At least I didn't make a fool of myself with my apron. <

Xu Hang blushed the tip of his ear, stared straight at Qin Yu and took off his pajamas, but his hands were not idle, he took out a bag from under the pillow and opened it, and took out a new apron.

Qin Yu, who opened the cabinet, frowned: "I will play again at night, I still have to go out," The words fell, Qin Yu ignored the man's grievances, picked out a dark gray shirt with a white road, just put on a sleeve, and was embraced by the man from behind.

Xu Hang rubbed the back of his lover's head, like a sticky big wolf dog: "Baby, is it good to do it once?" "Not

good!"

"You see, I'm ready for everything, a passion for blood, are you willing to live up to it?"

"Willing to give," pushed back, sent two meters away, pointing at Xu Hang's feet Qin said coldly: "Don't go any further, you must not be soft-hearted when dealing with people like you, you will kick your nose in the face." "That's

a bad description."

"Really? I think it's very appropriate," Qin said, getting his hands buttoned one by one, and his attitude was not at all like ridiculing Xu Hang. The words turned sharply, revealing a small expression with a deep meaning: "Aren't you busy today?" "Not

busy."

"Liaring," Qin Yu did not believe it, Xu Hangtian came back because he was in love with his family, and when he slept, he was often busy until late at night to rest. <

Xu Hang saw the opportunity to quickly take a shot, hugged Qin Yu's back waist and lifted the person from the ground, pressing it on the soft bed: "Is it deceitful that you don't know if you experience it?" Qin Yu

, who took a breath, broke the man's hand hard, and his breathing became chaotic: "You get up first."

"No, you have wronged me, and today I must unravel this misunderstanding, otherwise I will have trouble sleeping and eating, and I will not be able to sleep at night."