7 jealous

Who would have thought...

A group of majestic law enforcement teams were asked by a group of aggressive reporters to run away, and when they evacuated, the one who was left behind was stepped on by the female reporter!

If you hadn't seen Qin Yu with your own eyes, you would definitely not have believed it. At that time, he did not show his face, he stood in the corner of the second floor, if Xu Hang was there, he could celebrate together.

Although Qin Yu didn't care about this villa, he had become the original owner, and even if he didn't want to think about himself, he had to think about Xu Zisheng.

In the evening, when the three of them were eating together, the housekeeper turned on the giant screen TV hanging on the wall and switched to the H City TV station with the remote control.

In the picture, many reporters appeared, and they were questioning several law enforcement personnel, and one sentence was sharper than the other, making the law enforcement personnel blush and distort their expressions. The reaction was even more brilliant when asked if he had taken a bribe, like a rat whose tail had been trampled and was eager to bite off the reporter's neck.

It's not that no reporter wants to rush to the second floor, but the Xu family's bodyguards are too dedicated, you hold my hand, I hold your hand, unswervingly guard the stairs on the second floor, not allowing intruders to move forward half a step! No matter what the reporter asked, they didn't say half a word coldly!

The bodyguards are so man!

Among these men, Zhang Qi was the most outstanding, and he didn't know what he had been sent out by Xu Hang.

After eating a fish, Xu Hang put down his chopsticks, crossed his long arms over the steaming delicacy, and held Qin Yu's left hand: "Scared? Qin

Yu, who was stiff and did not withdraw his hand, raised the corner of his mouth: "How could it be?" I'm glad it's too late to eat," Qin Yu said, and Qin Yu sandwiched a piece of roasted eggplant and put it in Xu Hang's bowl. <

There is no better weapon than good food to deal with big foodies.

Xu Hang glanced deeply at Qin Yu as he ate, as if he wanted to see from his face whether he was reluctant or not. The battle at noon was so big, noisy and noisy like a fight, Qin Yu would be worried even if he was not afraid of it at that time.

"People can't have a smooth sailing in this life, Ah Yu, no matter what happens as long as I am, you don't have to worry," Xu Hang gently patted Qin Yu's hand, and the warm palm fell on the back of the snow-white hand, this picture is very warm, very intimate, very harmonious.

Qin Yu obediently nodded.

In my heart, I secretly thought that this person likes to grasp the hand, and I should pay attention to it in the future.

Xu Zisheng, who was drinking porridge, looked up and found that his big father and father were looking at each other, and no one paid attention to him! Immediately , an "ah" cry came out, and the little meat hand was waved urgently, and even the spoon fell to the ground.

The ambiguous atmosphere dissipated, Xu Hang let go of Qin Yu's hand, took out the baby sitting in the baby chair, and placed it on his lap: "What's wrong son?" At the end of the conversation, he looked at Qin Yu and said, "Jealousy?" "How

can such a small person know to be jealous?" I see, he's asking for attention! Qin Yu, who was

smiling, picked up the chopsticks and put a shrimp dumpling into his mouth, and suddenly narrowed his eyes, well, the taste is good.