141

Shhh... Do you? Where is he going? window? Did you hear that right? Why didn't he go up to heaven?

Look at Qin Yu's stunned eyes, can't you? Xu Hang raised his big hand and rubbed the back of the baby's head, as if to appease, as if begging: "Don't be busy refusing, try it again, okay?" To

put it mildly, trying it once is similar to pronouncing it once. Qin Yu, who had a very resolute attitude, pinched Xu Hang's face, forcing him to retreat: "No.

"Arabic."

"No."

"Believe me."

"Uncle, have I been too obedient to you lately?"

Is the Big God, the Big Immortal, the Big Brother, and Xu Zong the Uncle? Xu Hang, who had a dark glow at the bottom of his eyes, was not angry, but the anger on the baby's face was very clear, the timing was not right today, how to make his lover happy?

"Sorry," Qin Yu regretted, hugging Xu Hang tightly and rubbing it, and continued with a twinkle in his eye: "In fact, a man in his thirties is just when he is fragrant, energetic and charming, especially the way you wear a suit is particularly manly, especially MAN."

"Keep boasting."

Qin Yu was stunned for a moment, and his face could not see it: "No need, right?" Anyway, everyone thinks so. "Someone

else is someone else, you're a native, what part of me do you like?"

"Stop!" While doing this and that, while talking, Qin Yu couldn't play, and the breath was more chaotic and twisted the man's ears, only to get a chance to breathe: "I like your eyes, your heart, what do you like about me?"

"All."

This man was too cunning, and although Qin Yu complained a bit, Mei Zizi's expression betrayed him. Just like this a few times in bed, the night was already deep, and the two of them held each other to watch the night sky together, until Qin Yu fell asleep tired in Xu Hang's warm and whirring arms. Lowering his head, love flooded Xu Hang's body: "Ah Yu, in fact, I liked it at first sight, but unfortunately, you didn't like me at that time, good night, my big baby." "

......

The next morning it was pouring rain outside, banging on the window, and from the inside out the ground was bubbling.

"What time did I come back?"

Aunt Sun put down the milk tea and cherry blossom cake and said with a smile, "Around five o'clock, the eldest young master came back with you."

Qin Yu,

who had just woken up not long ago, was already hungry, picked up the cake and put it in his mouth, well, good fragrance: "Auntie, your craftsmanship is really good, can you teach me when you have time?" "

Yow!" Aunt Sun quickly stood up, quite embarrassed: "Young master, you are a very busy person, if you want to eat anything, just tell me, even if I can't, I am willing to learn to do it."

"Thank you Auntie," it was true that there was not so much effort, And Qin Yu went to the study to study after eating.

I don't know why my heart always jumps suddenly, as if something is about to happen, and I have no clue. As time passed, the feeling became more and more intense, covering his panicked chest and taking a few deep breaths, Qin Yu picked up his mobile phone and contacted Xu Hang, and said softly: "What are you doing?" ""Uncle

is thinking of you."

Qin Yu: "..."

Subconsciously blew the bangs, Qin Yu was slightly stunned, this is something that tolerance loves to do! Separated for so long, in fact, I miss it, even if I talk every day, it is not as good as meeting.