78

Xu Hang frowned deeply, when? When? This word should not be used on Qin Yu, the nameless fire was burning, and Xu Hang, who had a gloomy look, already knew what to do.

Qin Yu, who was not very comfortable, raised his hand and put his arm around Xu Hang's neck: "How do you know?" He's looking for you?

Of course not, Qin Li couldn't see Xu Hang at all, let alone enter the body, so he had to approach Qin Yu: "It was Zheng Youwei who found out, Qin Li didn't come personally, and asked a few things that didn't enter the stream to block you downstairs."

"Block me?"

This time, Qin Yu exploded, he hated Fang Ruoru's way the most, can you do whatever you want? Now it seems that this kind of commotion/operation can still be inherited! Qin Yu tightened his arms and forced Xu Hang to raise his head and stare tightly: "Let's call the police?" Let them taste the taste of prison food too. "This

kind of thing the police can only verbally educate two sentences, and will not move the real thing."

Of course, Qin Yu knew, but he believed that if Xu Hang wanted to do it, there would be "evidence". In fact, Xu Hang really had evidence, and Qin Yu did not underestimate him.

So, aren't they allowed to go berserk? Qin Yu reluctantly lifted the man's chin and said rather depressedly, "No way?

This look was provocative, with expectation, and many complicated emotions, and Xu Hang's rich test disappeared before it was analyzed, and it returned to its previous appearance. The kitten has claws, and Xu Hang has always known that if it is really a flower in the greenhouse, he will not be at ease to let Qin Yu go out.

The cold Xu Hang spat out a word: "Yes." "Let's

hear it?" QQin Yu was very interested, and suppressed the pleasure fiercely, without revealing a single bit.

After a moment of silence, Xu Hang picked up Qin Yu again and came to the study, and after the two of them sat together on a large sofa chair, Xu Hang opened a drawer and took out two fountain pens from inside.

Qin Yu, whose eyes lit up, immediately understood: "Recorder, Zheng Youwei is quite powerful."

"Zheng Youwei is naturally powerful, otherwise I wouldn't have wanted him."

This is too domineering, Qin Yu likes. Bowing his head with the man, Qin Yu stared closely at Xu Hang's flexible fingers, removing the tail of the pen little by little.

So much trouble? No, with the strength of Xu Hang, it is definitely the most high-end product.

Yes, this thing would not be suspected even if the police saw it, like a simple gold pen part, delicate, but unremarkable. In front of Qin Yu's sparkling eyes, Xu Hang took out another piece of equipment... A few seconds later the sound came out, very clear, as if it were a live scene.

The man spoke intermittently, crying and crying like he was scared to pee, but he finished the important information. Qin Yu thought about it, another cold voice should be Zheng Youwei, I didn't expect that people with a very low sense of existence were actually so powerful, as if they were under the gods.

If I remember correctly, Zheng Youwei seems to be the vice captain of the night shift, and the captain is called Guo... Guo Hao, what kind of person is he? Would it be worse?

Xu Hang did not stop and removed another fountain pen. <

After listening to it all, Qin Yu sighed, tilted his head, leaned on Xu Hang's shoulder and narrowed his eyes: "He should not be a good thing looking for me, otherwise why is he sneaky?" The door of my house is not in another world, and there is no ghost guarding, he can completely carry some fruit to see me, look at the children, if there is really any difficulty, will I be a brother and watch? Zhenshang