87

Jin Cheng has been staying at home since he was unemployed, cooking, watering flowers, looking for old classmates and old leaders to talk about the past, to see if there is a way to arrange a place for him.

I have to say that Jin Cheng does have some ability, but it is only a little, otherwise Xu Hang would not let him go and not dig.

Wife Ma Dongyue looks very open, husband has worked hard for twenty years, and it is time to rest after making so much money. So, she gave him a lot of warmth, careful comfort, and as always, admired him.

can...... On her way to work, she was stopped by a Sven man in a gray suit and gold glasses: "Hello Ms. Ma, I have something to discuss with you about your husband."

"I'm sorry I don't know you," hurried Ma Dongyue was very wary, trying to get around this one that felt good, but maybe a bad person.

The man who did not stop him stood in place and opened his mouth lightly: "He has done something illegal, and I don't want to report it because of years of love." "What

do you want to do?" Ma Dongyue was afraid in his heart, and when he swept around and saw that many practitioners were slightly relieved, the doubts in his eyes would turn into knives, and this light-hearted man would be stabbed into a hedgehog. Ma Dongyue is a very virtuous, very gentle woman, but the dragon has reverse scales, and she will desperately threaten her family. Taking a step forward, she bravely asked, "Who the hell are you?" What is the purpose? The

man raised his hand and pointed to the alley in front of him: "That's a blind spot for surveillance, I'll show you something." It's strange, since it's

illegal, why not go to a place where no one is? TThe alley is very short and wide, and it is a pedestrian street, so there are many pedestrians, and it can be said that there is no danger at all. Only then did she nod her head cautiously, "Good." The

two men walked in front of each other and stood against the wall, and when the man reached into his arms, Ma Dongyue took two steps back in fright, saw him pull out a paper bag, elegantly opened the seal, and took out a few photos and some information from inside. The husband is honest and honest, and it is impossible to really have a problem with conscientiousness, so let's take a look at it first.

When she took it in her hand, it immediately went black, she lost her balance, and if it wasn't for the man holding her, she would have smashed her head on the ground.

When the woman eased up, he let go: "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend." "Thanks

... Thank you," the tear brush brushed down. The information is a contract, when the Qin family dug people, they not only gave money, but also gave a building with a bad location, but the husband only said money, and did not mention the house at all. The content of the photo is even more popular, it is a group photo of a woman intimate with her husband, just like husband and wife, the last one is the most deadly, is the husband walking into the door of the gift building with a charming woman in his arms.

How was it filmed? From this point of view must be the neighbor to the door, who wants to harm him?

It's time to protect him! Ma Dongyue, who was smiling bitterly, fell backwards or fainted.

The blow is too big! But such a scumbag is not worth it as a baby. Fortunately, the man struck again, pinched the person, and gently woke her up. As soon as she opened her eyes, she sat up crying. MMany people looked sideways, and the man crouching next to Ma Dongyue said, "All the evidence has been intercepted by me, he still has to save, you should persuade him."

When Ma Dongyue lifted her red face, she only saw the background of the man, and she wanted to chase it, but she had no strength.

In the afternoon of the same day, Ma Dongyue had a big fight with Jincheng, who had just fished her son out of the police station, and took out her documents from the bedroom to get a divorce.