100

With these words, the gloomy Xu Hang finally showed a smile, raised his hand and pinched the tip of Qin Yu's pretty nose, and sighed softly. If it weren't for the Factual Qin language being close at hand, it would definitely be ignored.

What if my husband can't take me, he loves me too much?

Wouldn't it be too pretentious to think that?

Qin Yu wrapped his arms around Xu Hang's neck and pointed at his sensitive place... Licked and pecked like a cat, leaving a soft and warm touch, with affection flowing in his eyes, sparkling like the surface of the sea. Unable to take his eyes off Xu Hang, his throat knot rolled, and his dry mouth pressed the person on the saddle.

"Deliberately seducing/seducing me? Well? The pleasant voice was

low and hoarse, mixed with a terrifying storm, but unfortunately someone was not afraid at all, who made Xu Hang'ai angry and ignored people first? Qin Yu lifted his feet and deliberately ground the leather mat, making a creaking sound that was particularly sultry.

Fortunately, there is a partition screen in the car, otherwise the people in front of you will be fidgeting to watch the live broadcast.

Qin Yu had never been so "generous" before, and the flattered Xu Hang narrowed his dangerous eyes and breathed in a chaotic way: "If you don't want to play with fire at high speed, don't mess with me." 囧

囧 Qin said, "..."

He he means the one in the car?" Thinking of this, Qin Yu was immediately honest, lying obediently, his eyes were innocent and pitiful, if Xu Hang really ate him, he would become a big badass.

"You put up with it, go home to satisfy you," Xu Hang deliberately teased people, rubbed his soft hair with his big hand, and said lightly: "And we just came back from the press conference, maybe we will be followed by reporters."

Bold, do not know whether to live or die, people who want to dig up Xuhang news have no good end, which is the protagonist's magnetic field irresistible. Qin Yu pinched Xu Hang's ear, twisted it without weight or light, and deliberately returned the color/color words: "You can also bear with it, and give it to you when you go home."

Xu Hang: "..." It's

getting stronger and stronger. I remember the qin language when I was in the hall, confident, generous, and not afraid to defend the territory... The body immediately became excited, no, Xu Hang, who quickly closed his eyes, loosened his strength and really pressed on his head.

Qin Yu, who was afraid that his husband would fall, quickly wrapped his arms around his waist, and no one spoke, enjoying a rare gentle time. At this moment, the speed of the car gradually slowed down, driving past a bulge, high and low, the two "muffled" at the same time, four eyes facing each other, hehehe laughed.

Close to Xu Hang's already red ears, Qin Yu, whose heart was pounding, whispered, "Husband, let's go to open the house, right?" Taking

a breath backwards, Xu Hang, who frowned deeply, hugged Qin Yu fiercely, uncontrollably approached his neck, smelled his lover's smell, and walked with his big hand a few times before calming down his out-of-control sanity. Raising his head, Xu Hang said coldly to the front: "Open the room."

"Yes."

Everyone is a man, the driver Xiao Wang and Wu Hua looked at each other, so envious, we don't even have an object. WWu Hua is experienced in doing things, immediately took out his mobile phone to check the best hotel recently, opened the navigation immediately after the success of the online reservation payment, let the driver speed up, don't delay the young masters' "serious business"