12 abuse

The name of the café is COCO, and the owner is called Qu Fengya. Since elementary school, she has been pestering Fang Ruoru, many of the shady ideas are from her, and slowly decades have passed, and Fang Ruoru has regarded her as a relative.

The information of the novel went through Qin Yu's head, these people were in a nest of snakes and rats, smelled the same, and were not good birds. Obviously, yesterday Qin Tianxun thought that his son would tell the truth if he had a heart with himself, and as a result, his son's "core" was changed, and naturally he would not go along with it. After returning home, I consulted with my daughter-in-law and decided to use the Huairou policy.

The person who came was not good, and the thoughtful Qin Yu still decided to go and see, and if she did not solve it, she would definitely have endless troubles. So he sighed at the phone and said with embarrassment: "Well, what time to see you?"

Fang Ruoru quickly replied, "At ten o'clock, there was almost no one in the coffee shop at that time, let's talk well."

This is not okay, Qin Yu still wants the bodyguard to follow, when the two are talking about secrets, all around are empty seats, if the bodyguard sits over the fool knows that there is a problem. Therefore, Qin Yu refused without even thinking about it: "No, at ten o'clock, when Zi Sheng was noisy, I couldn't see that my father would cry." So, we'll see you at two o'clock in the afternoon. The

café is double-decker, with the most people in the afternoon, and the bodyguards sitting in the crowd will not be found. After all, there were some things that Qin Yu couldn't tell Xu Hang directly, so he needed a "witness" to make a small report. And this "witness" must be willing! It was too difficult, and Qin Yu's heart tugged at the thought of this.

"That's not appropriate, my mother chose To be in Fengya because..."

Qin Yu hurriedly "ah" a sound, deliberately interrupting Fang Ruoru's words: "I'm sorry for something, let's see you in the afternoon," the words fell, and he hung up his mobile phone decisively.

Fang Ruoru...

Listening to the beep, her face turned green, she was a noblewoman, how could she be kind enough to discuss with her son in front of everyone about the embezzlement of the Xu family's property?

......

After eating lunch, Qin Yu summoned the honest man Gao Xiang. It is difficult for ordinary honest people to be a bodyguard for rich people, force is on the one hand, emotional intelligence is also very important, Xu Hang took a fancy to Gao Xiang's combat effectiveness, but... This person is too simple, do not know how to change, others understand Xu Hang's meaning with a look, but he can't, you must tell him to understand.

"The young master is looking for me?" Gao Xiang came quickly and bent over Qin Yu.

Deep gaze fell on the back of Gao Xiang's head, and Qin Yu, who had read the novel, knew that this person liked to listen to gossip, and had listened to Gu Li say bad things about the original owner many times with great interest, and the more yellow the happier he was. Now guli has been expelled, and the bad wind in the villa is gone. However, Qin Yu felt that since he wanted to deceive people, it was better to deceive Gao Xiang, and it should be reported one by one.

"I made an appointment at two o'clock in the afternoon, and you drove me out for a trip," Qin Yu was the lord, and he instructed the people below not to greet Xu Hang specially when doing things. Putting down the teacup in his hand, Qin Yu smiled and said, "Actually, I have a driver's license, but I have never had the opportunity to touch the car, and when the Gao family's affairs are over, I have to spend time practicing well." Gao Xiang's

eyes lit up and he rubbed his hands happily: "No problem." Young master, my driving skills are particularly good, if you need someone to accompany me, you can find me. How