72

In full view of everyone, the girl is very shy, and it is not easy to push away her boyfriend.

The two sides are only a few meters apart, Qin Yu can see the change in the expressions of the two people, this... Where does neurosis come from? Which play?

Trying to rummage through the memory of the original owner, there is indeed such a thing.

At that time, the original owner had just studied in the first year of high school, and he looked at the beautiful Mimi, who was not rich in her family, and although she was touched by the expensive gifts sent by the original owner, she was a good girl, but she still refused. Because she was afraid of hurting the original owner's self-esteem and afraid of retaliation, she was very euphemistic when she said it, which caused the original owner to think that she wanted to refuse to return the favor.

She is a school flower, and there are rich second generation pursuits, and there are many people who are jealous and envious of her, and she really suffers a lot.

Ah Tai is the second generation of the rich, he also likes Mimi, but unfortunately there is no money in the original owner's family, and he was punched in the face several times in public, so he buried the seeds of hatred in his heart, and every day he expected the Qin family to die and not die well.

This Ah Tai and the original owner are half a pound and eight two, it is not a good thing, how can Mimi follow him?

This is not about the Qin language, it is harmless to be stared at by beautiful women, and the Qin family does not care if it is broken, but it is not okay for someone to punch themselves in the face in public.

Bending his beautiful phoenix eyes, Qin Yu revealed a big smile: "Who hasn't been young and crazy?"

In a word, the "pit daddy teenager image" created by Ah Tai was all shattered.

Then Qin's words exploded even more: "Besides, what I like is that men are not women, you... Isn't that too sentimental? "

You!" AAh Tai smiled violently after becoming angry, and simply put his arms around Mimi: "They all say that the grapes that can't be eaten are sour, and I believe it now."

Mimi is very good at observing the color, and found that there are several tall men on the other side who are very angry, and they are eager to rush over, and immediately they are a little scared, and the small hand grabs the sleeve of the boyfriend and pulls it, hoping that he can count. However, Ah Tai had been oppressed by the original master for too long, and finally met, naturally refusing to let go.

He had been slapped before, and if he didn't fight back today, he wouldn't give up without knocking out a few of Qin Yu's teeth.

At this moment, Qin Yu pulled out Xu Hang, who was blocked by Wu Hua. As soon as this one appeared, many people were surprised. After all, Xu Hang is more than one meter and nine meters, wearing a six-figure custom high-end suit, with deep eyes, cold and noble, and the temperament of that body is unparalleled, and the fool knows that this person is not simple, not rich or expensive.

The man was too tall, and Qin Yu had to tiptoe up and kiss his lips in front of everyone.

The eyes narrowed fiercely, and the displeased Xu Hang's mind went blank, as if the world around him had lost its luster, leaving only Qin Yu's kiss of willingly declaring his identity.

With a gentle peck, Qin returned to its original position.

"No, no... No way! You think I'll believe it when I bring someone in? Don't punch the swollen face and be fat, especially..." The words behind him were held back in his throat, because the tall man swept over, and the look in his eyes was too cold and gloomy, as if it was stained with severe/poisonous, making the soles of his feet cold and worried. <