144

Bei Ji had a car accident that night, and all the people involved in the sulfuric acid incident except Miss Fu were all punished.

Why?

Because she was mentally ill, very mentally ill, the police drove her home. The Fu family's attitude is particularly good, the apology that should admit the mistake, the money that should be compensated, and even the daughter was sent to a mental hospital and locked up, isolated from the world, lest she go crazy again and hurt others.

This led to an impasse for those who wanted to investigate the matter.

This Miss Fu had nothing to do with the Bei family, the Qin family, and the Xu family, how could she do such a heartbreaking thing? Even if she is sick, she will not be able to get rid of the suspicion.

Who is Xu Hang? How could he not look it up, but he wasn't a god, and in the end he really didn't find a hair.

Explain what?

There are powerful people who sweep the tail.

It seems that this matter is really not simple, someone must have used Miss Fu or instructed Miss Fu, so what is his purpose? Retaliate against whom? studied but cannot comprehend.

The Zhong family is not a fool, unlike their style.

But there are no absolutes. Just like Becky's cousin, maybe the Zhong family has this kind of stupidity.

Therefore, Xu Hang followed the direct staff of the Zhong family one by one to investigate, including relatives, relatives, friends, subordinates, soldiers standing guard, servants, etc. Like spider webs, they spread a big net like a spider's web and did not let anyone go. But he was very careful when he checked, preferring to come slowly rather than hit the grass and snake. Because once the other party is alarmed, it will cause great trouble, Xu Hang has just come to the capital and the foundation is not stable, if he directly works with the other party, there is no chance of winning. The Qin Yu family went bankrupt, Xu Hang broke up with his family again, and without a backstage, they could only take it step by step, and there was no other way to go through careful research.

Xu Hang's approach Qin Yu knew that there was no obstruction, after all, people had hegemonic orders, and all the enemies they encountered, no matter how strong, did not have a good end.

Long live understanding, with the support and encouragement of Qin Yu, Xu Hang's heart is warm, very happy, no matter what, this vendetta must be repaid.

Qy's clothes were sold out of stock, and the factory worked overtime day and night to catch up with the customer's purchase speed, so he had to ask the old man who left the job to come back to help, which reduced some pressure.

However, this is not the thing that Qin Yu cares about most, the school issued an expulsion notice, and the documents were all down to the class, and all the students knew it.

hehe.

What is this? Knife in the back?

After the truth came out, he punched his face, and the school leaders who could not get off the stage handed over the matter to the counselors to handle. Seriously, others framed students, whole students, as school leaders not only did not verify the situation but also fell into the well, it is too bad. Although no one says this explicitly, they all understand it in private.

So the counselor came to the door with the gift and apologized. His attitude was very good, but unfortunately Qin Yu could not let go immediately. He's not a fool, is he? Second, it is also an attitude, at least the school has to issue a statement. If there is no explanation, just go back in such a confused way, what is the matter?