35

Qin Yu glanced at Xu Hang, secretly thinking that this person was quite gentle, and when he came out of the company just now, Qin Yu couldn't keep up with the man's footsteps, and the man slowed down after he noticed it.

Knowing that his legs were short, Qin Yu followed closely, and a golden yellow in front of his eyes, and the large XX gold shop branch came into view.

"Are you going to buy jewelry?".

Xu Hang looked down, his gaze lightly swept over the earrings that Qin Yu had been wearing, and he softly "um" a sound.

Noticing that the unusual Qin language had already entered the threshold of the gold shop, Xu Zisheng stared at the big eyes, looked around, and pointed to a particularly tall Buddha statue "Aaaah" call, Qin Yu immediately calmed the little guy's emotions. Public places cannot be noisy, babies do not understand, adults can not ignore.

Xu Hang, who was standing by and watching, suddenly asked, "Do you have something to sell?"

Taking a moment to look at Xu Hang, Qin Yu's heart flashed a touch of helplessness: "I don't lack anything, I just want to come to the mall to buy something for the baby, what about you?" Want to sell jewelry for gifts? It says that after Xu Hang turned over, he parted ways with all his relatives.

"I want to show my child the longevity lock."

As soon as I heard this, Qin Yu became interested, yes, our big baby still has nothing! Even if you don't have any money, you can't be bitter baby. No wonder Xu Hang couldn't look at both parents, it was really unreliable. Even for the sake of face, you should send something to your child, right?

Just as a shopping guide came over, Qin Yu revealed a bright smile: "Hello, where is the long-life locked that children wear?" "Hello

sir, just go down this road, turn left and walk a few meters."

"Thank you." At the end of the conversation, Qin Yu kissed the big baby: "Are you happy to buy something for you?"

Xu Zisheng, who

did not give face, rolled his eyes and covered his small mouth. Isn't it not to let you talk? Why ask people.

Xu Hang pursed his lower lip and suppressed the smile that had flooded up, and he couldn't see the "smile" from the appearance.

Just now, Xu Hang pulled Qin Yu away, and now that Qin Yu is willing, he naturally pulls Xu Hang forward. The man held the baby and followed steadily, and the well-cut suit coupled with the tall figure was like a walking hanger. Not only that, but the handsome appearance is very aggressive, like a sheathed sword.

The big girl and the little daughter-in-law have looked over, secretly thinking that this man is so warm, spoiling the little lover, and personally taking the baby, will it be necessary to swipe the card with a big hand?

Qin Yu's style was ruthlessly crushed, he still did not know, standing at the long life lock counter and looking, I went, tens of thousands of pieces are so expensive!

The shopping guide smiled kindly, in front of the two people at a glance to know that non-rich is expensive, with bodyguards to the gold shop must be a big customer, so pointed to the most expensive and gorgeous and best looking several introductions, especially the three types of gems, she took it out: "Sir, you see, with the little prince is the most suitable." All gemstones are certified and can be purchased with confidence. The

implication is to pick one of them... Qin Yu did not have a "face" disease, would not die, patted Xu Hang's arm to pull the man's attention over: "Do you think it is good?" TThe