56

son...... here it comes.

still angry, that look seems to be accusing you of what you play without me? excessive.

xu hang had a bitter word, and could only sit up with qin yu in his arms, greedily trying to grab a few, but finally he helplessly let go. qin yu's face was flushed, and he was actually arrested by his son, which was worse than the public execution. unhappily, he stared at xu hang, who was full of sperm/worms, and turned to pick up xu zisheng, who was swollen like a pufferfish.

"dad accidentally fell down, and it was big daddy who helped him up."

in the face of the little father's words, xu zisheng's suspicious bar clicked his mouth, and the saliva flowed out.

xu hang, who was quick-sighted, stretched out his long hand, picked up the handkerchief from the coffee table, and immediately wiped it off for his son.

qin yu glanced at it in surprise, this speed is too fast, slow is not good at all. sure enough, he is a father, and he has enlightenment. no, i can often hear the younger sisters complain about the topic of their husbands, as if they don't have much children, work during the day, go home to play games, and the children are always the wife's, just like the wife brought from her mother's house when she got married.

qin language... ask yourself if xu hang is really rare.

the aware xu hang looked down and met qin yu's gaze. suddenly, the atmosphere of the room was very warm, until... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

xu zisheng roared and exploded in place.

so the husband and wife entered the mode of coaxing children, qin yu kept holding the baby, xu hang did not go to work, and the three people stayed in the bedroom all night. because of crying for too long, xu zisheng blushed, swollen eyes, dumb voice, small nose twitched from time to time, and his body also trembled, staring too pitiful. gradually, xu zisheng finally had a smiley face.

it hurts, like something is pinching you in the heart, and it feels really uncomfortable.

all blame xu hang, qin yu stared at xu hang without a trace, and kicked xu hang's thigh with his foot in a very measured manner, gently, not heavy, but this is also an attitude.

xu hang, who was massaging his son, looked back and found that qin yu had a look of grievance, and he was still pursing his lips, and he was suddenly interested: "what's wrong?" "after

the son did not go to bed before you converged on the point."

can my son sleep casually? xu hang didn't ask this, qin yu was so bold, if he said something to scare the little one, he would give up his previous achievements.

when xu zisheng fell asleep, xu hang should also go to work, looking at qin yu who generally closed the door when he fled, xu hang smiled bitterly in his heart, can't really go to arrest it?

fortunately, qin yu was a soft-hearted person, and he refused to refuse his body in his mouth but kept leaving him a door.

at two o'clock in the evening, xu hang stretched out after looking at the time, came out of the study and drank a cup of milk, and gently turned and opened when he held the doorknob. the light in xu hang's eyes was very bright, and he walked in lightly and then slowly closed the door without making a sound.

qin yu slept soundly, his face was rosy, and his soft hair was scattered on the black pillow, looking both well-behaved and peaceful, like a satisfied cat.

in fact, xu hang did not know his own sexual orientation, and there was no image of an ideal partner in his mind, but gradually, qin yu's smiling appearance slowly became clear. <