197

miscellaneous...... what's the situation?

a blank qin yu in front of his eyes was stupid and couldn't think, fortunately, zhang qi was a person whose iq had always been online, and immediately ran forward with a transient face, quickly supported qin yu to let him sit down first, while urgently checking, while asking softly: "what's wrong?" where is it uncomfortable? 

at the end of the sentence, the back of zhang qi's hand touched the wet fabric, looking down, qin yu's black pants were dizzy by the water deeper, oh my god, shouldn't the amniotic fluid be broken? zhang qi and qin yu glanced at each other, and they both thought of going somewhere.

zhang qi, who was bent over, picked up qin yu and said to zheng kai next door: "quickly bring the prepared things with you, and don't forget to notify dashao."

"don't, see xu hang first!" qin yu wrapped his arms around zhang qi's neck, but the man rushed out with an iron heart, and his movements were careful not to touch people. zhang qi entered the elevator: "young master, now you are important, the big and the young will go to the hospital later." 

qin yu, who still wanted to see her husband the most: "..."

it is now six o'clock in the evening, and zheng kai, who still wants to take xu zisheng, will send things to the car, at this time, xu hang, who is tolerant and has a strained face, runs out, and several cars immediately set off. watching them go away, zheng kai silently prayed in his heart, hoping that everything would go well our little princess would be healthy and healthy, and don't toss the little father too much.

after the pregnancy, qin yu was really squeamish, and he knew it himself, but now was not the moment to worry about these things, he sat in xu hang's arms, and he couldn't stop the flow of tears brushing brushes, really, he didn't want to cry. everyone followed the tension, a sentence of reassurance, medicine so developed will be fine.

it's a big deal that you can also have a caesarean section.

wu hua sat in the back of the car, kept talking with the hospital, let the experts prepare two hands to prepare, can not be a vaginal delivery immediately, must be safe mother and child. wwu hua, who has accompanied yin ming to give birth to a baby, has experience. i hated myself for running slowly, not sitting in front, i don't know what happened to qin shao, whether i was afraid.

probably not, after all, for the second time.

but who knew that the qin language was worn? the big girl on the flower car for the first time, okay?

the amniotic fluid has been flowing, will it run out before reaching the hospital? will you have a baby halfway through? the pain is getting stronger and stronger... qin yu was very worried and frightened, took a deep breath, and reluctantly smiled: "i'm fine, you don't want this." so

what are you crying about? xu hang frowned, and his gloomy eyes were full of pain, eager to suffer instead of qin yu. a mouth, can't stop apologizing to the heart: "sorry baby, i didn't accompany you before, didn't guard you, let you suffer i am really a person..."

qin yu covered xu hang's mouth, secretly thinking that it was the original owner who was not me, you don't have to apologize. so he ticked the man's nose and kissed his lips: "okay, our good days are still ahead!" 

"yes, our good days are still long," xu hang tightly wrapped his arms around his lover's shoulders, kissed his eyebrows and hair over and over again, and expressed his love affectionately.

zhang qi sighed and texted wu hua to tell him not to worry.

half an hour later, the hospital arrived, experienced doctors and nurses ran forward to help, the dean and vice president followed behind to inquire about the situation, the two sides met many times, and removed the steps of greeting. all the way into the vip delivery room, the nurse stopped xu hang who came in, and just about to speak, the dean immediately waved his hand to let her go. <