36

How lethal can a dish be? At best, it was smashed, and it was covered with stains.

If this dish hits Xu Hang, it will be different, look at the suit he is wearing, look at his hairstyle, look at his style, how can he get out when he is dirty? The seconds became the headlines.

Xu's electronic xx was humiliated by the enemy family blocked in the hotel, coupled with "deception", there is a picture and the truth, it is difficult not to believe.

Therefore, when Qin Yu saw the moment when the waiter fell, he immediately stepped forward and opened his arms, Xu Hang would definitely be very, very grateful to him.

A thousand gunshots! Qin Yu's body retreated backwards and fell into a warm embrace, his powerful arms tightly fixed on his waist, firmly locked on his legs. Xu Hang didn't move, just looked down at the panicked Qin Yu, and the look in his eyes flickered inexplicably, very strange.

Instead, the bodyguard Wu Hua made an umbrella like a trick, extending his arm while opening the big black umbrella. The hot delicacies slammed into the umbrella and slid down the curve all falling on the fallen waiter. He was so embarrassed that even the pen in his pocket fell out.

This person's face was pale, and he was about to sit up like a fried cat, but Wu Hua was faster, crouched down beside the man in the blink of an eye, and pressed the man's shoulder: "Brother, young people nowadays rarely use pens, words, must be well written, right?" The

man's lips trembled, and the color of uneasiness flashed: "My hobby is calligraphy." Oh, I'm sorry guys, I'll clean up right away," the words fell, the man made two efforts, and he couldn't shake Wu Hua's hand.

Qin Yu's situation was very embarrassing, and he also struggled twice, and also broke Xu Hang's finger. HHowever, the boss was not moved, staring directly at his face. This can't go on, so many people are watching it, just heard the little young man speaking Qin Yu had a flash of inspiration, and blinked at Xu Hang: "Deal with the trouble first, right?" "Don't

bother," Xu Hang said in his mouth, but his eyes did not look at the person lying on the ground, and he lightly instructed Wu Hua: "Get out."

"Yes."

In fact, xu hang did not need to order Wu Hua to take people out, rolled up the pen on the ground with his sleeve, and grabbed the little young neck collar to drag people out.

Qin Yu: "..."

Strong, the young man looked more than one meter and eight meters taller, much taller than Wu Hua, and as a result, he didn't even have the strength to resist. Looking at yourself, why not? After the door was closed, the shouting became smaller, and the originally large space seemed to shrink into a ball, trapping two people. Qin Yu, who was sitting on Xu Hang's lap, twisted, the two of them stuck together without a gap, and the uncomfortable Qin Yu swallowed and his face turned red.

"So what... Let go of me, right? "The eyelashes fluttered, and uneasiness spread in the heart field. How did this happen? Qin Yu, who wanted to brush his good feelings, wanted to cry without tears, feeling his strong physique, and when Qin Yu looked up, he also rubbed Xu Hang's chin, and the atmosphere seemed to be ambiguous. Qin Yu was a little afraid and said softly, "I am very heavy." "Not

heavy."

"I'm hungry."

"The dish is not on yet."

Qin Yu: "Damn

, what excuse can you use to convince Xu Hang?" QQin Yu found that his IQ was not enough, and there was a rush of air rushing into his head, strange, hot, and breathing was getting more and more difficult. Qin Yu picked up Xu Hang's finger again, already doing his best.