61

Upon hearing this, Qin Tianxun's eyes widened, and he slammed his chopsticks on the table with a loud bang, shaking the plates and cups, because his son was still on the phone, so the angry Qin Tianxun endured not opening his mouth.

Shengfeng Company pried away the customers of Baisu Electric, and the customers lost part of the money according to the contract, resulting in Baisu Electric's products stranded in the warehouse and could only be put in the ashes. The insufficiently funded Baisu Electric Industry was in a hurry to sell, so Qin Tianxun took his son to pick up the leak and sold it at a low price.

The shipment was sold at eight o'clock tonight, and he personally went to check it, and there was no problem at all, and the assistant accompanied the driver to pull it back. Who would have thought that something like this would happen? If only a fire had been burned clean...

Without insurance, without compensation, the last bit of the Qin family's family foundation is gone.

After hanging up the phone, Qin Li, who was originally full of confidence, was pale, cold sweat, and fell on the sofa with a lost soul, with large pupils, as if he had lost his soul.

"What the hell is going on?" Qin Tianxun didn't have time to wait, and when he saw his son stupid, he immediately grabbed his arm and shook it vigorously.

Fang Ruoru was most distressed about her eldest son, and immediately pressed her husband's shoulders: "Oh hey, you have a quick temper, what can't you say well?"

Qin Tianxun, who did not turn his

head back, waved his hand, threw Fang Ruoru away, and slapped his son's face without weight or light: "Talking to you, pretending to die?"

Fang Ruoru, whose

waist bumped into the table, bit her lip and endured the pain, until now she had not found the seriousness of the matter.

Tears poured out of his eyes, and for the first time since he grew up, Qin Li wept, looked blankly at his father, and said word by word: "The doorman... TThe doorman said we... We rented a rented warehouse..."

"The warehouse is on fire?"

Nodding painfully, Qin Li was already speechless.

Rubbing his hands, the green tendons on Qin Tianxun's forehead all got up, and he stood up violently and hummed coldly: "No matter what others say, I must go and see for myself," The words fell, he strode out of the meteor, slowly turning into a trot, running fast. The car that had just returned left and rushed to the scene of the accident.

As time passed, the chest became more and more uncomfortable, as if something was blocking the airway.

Qin Tianxun covered his heart and kept telling himself that this was fake, even if it was true, it would not be too serious, old Meng Tou had opened a warehouse for so many years, and the means of anti-theft and fire prevention must be very powerful. Nearly arriving, Qin Tianxun in the distance saw a large number of lights, soaring fires, and black billowing smoke.

Obviously it was night, but he could see clearly, and he almost fainted when it was dark in front of his eyes.

Old Meng Tou led a group of firefighters to extinguish the fire, and it was difficult to control the fire. Qin Tianxun stumbled forward, grabbed Old Meng's head in spite of danger, and shouted in his throat: "Why is it only burned here?" "How

do I know? Your car caught fire as soon as you left, and I haven't asked you yet! Old Meng tou grew tall, strong and black, wearing a hard hat, his face was full of dust, and he pushed Qin Tianxun away with displeasure and roared: "Old Qin, we have known each other for many years, are you telling me the truth or not offending people?" "What