8 WEAR A V-NECK AT HOME

In the original novel, there is no judge at all, and the villa is sold by the poor Xu Hang himself.

After all, the novel is a novel, mainly cool, it is impossible to write all aspects of the "small things", so Qin Yu has become a victim, because the new software information has not been found until now!

Once turned over by Xu Hang...

I don't know why qin yu felt empathy for watching the picture of the chief justice being stuffed into the car by the police, sweat came out, and the law enforcement officers came to the door and punched their faces twice, and they didn't have to guess who retaliated against the judge.

Qin Yu returned the mobile phone to Wang Lan, and his expression became serious: "I know that the recent atmosphere is not good, everyone is worried about whether Xu Clan will fall, whether he will not be able to pay wages, Wang Lan, you are an old man, the Xu family treats you not thin, I hope that at the critical moment, you old people can stabilize and play a leading role."

Wang Lan, whose

eyes were flashing with gossip, was immediately worried, the rosiness faded from his cheeks, and he lowered his head in confusion: "What the young master said is that I know what to do."

"Go get busy, I don't want a second time."

"Yes."

Looking at the thin back of Wang Lan's departure, Qin Yu shook his head. With Xu Hang's personality, she will certainly not leave a long tongue woman afterwards, but Wang Lan is very good to Xu Zisheng and does her best, and Qin Yu looks at it in her eyes, so she will use words to point at Wang Lan, hoping that she can understand.

As everyone knows, the tall and handsome Xu Hang will see all this.

The wind gently blew up the young yellow hair, drifting into the distance with a faint fragrance. The black stud earrings on the right ear are shiny, and the white earlobes are more rounded and beautiful. TThese stud earrings were put on by Xu Hang himself for Qin Yu when he was married.

Probably because the sight was too hot, Qin Yu frowned a little, and turned his head to look at it with a puzzled look. Eyes narrowed, afraid of what is coming, xu hang why is here? It's not dark yet, hardworking brother.

Brilliant sunlight fell on Xu Hang's head standing in the doorway, melting the cold bye and blurring his focused expression.

"Coming back?" Qin Yu reluctantly squeezed out a smile, because he didn't know how long this person had been standing and how much he had seen. The original owner is impetuous, and it is common to reprimand the nanny, and he will never be as "rational" as he is to deal with the problem. Thinking of the judge's future prison life, the flustered Qin Yu lowered his head: "Why are you looking at me like this?"

Xu Hang frowned fiercely, striding forward, and when he stretched out his hands, his body was slightly changed to place on Qin Yu's shoulder: "You are doing a good job." Sure

enough, I saw it all! Qin Yu secretly raised his vigilance, continued to pretend to be a small cabbage, and gently asked as if he had done something wrong: "Really?"

"Really."

Qin Yu, whose eyes flickered, did not raise his head, Xu Hang answered too quickly, he could not analyze the pros and cons. Just at this moment, a finger came to the front of the chin, Qin Yu was stunned at the same time the finger retracted, and then... Xu Hang's big face appeared!

"You are really doing a good job, strong and soft, with a degree of progress and retreat, it seems that I can safely hand over my home to you in the future," Xu Hang smiled slightly, raised his big hand and rubbed Qin Yu's hair. After straightening up, Xu Hang added a few more words: "It doesn't matter if you do something wrong, I will give you the aftermath." PPeople who don't