14 wounds

just after half past six, qin yu heard the sound of vehicles driving into the courtyard, a row of three black luxury cars, elongated parked downstairs, and the other two parked in the garage. standing on the balcony on the second floor, qin yu watched as the maid opened the car door and walked forward to meet xu hang, followed by yishui's bodyguard.

no matter what the outside world says, the xu family's pomp and circumstance is still very large and decent.

at this moment, xu hang took a step and raised his head to look up. qin yu was slightly stunned, slowly drew the corners of his mouth, and waved his hand at the handsome man.

the smile is bright, clean, vibrant, and as beautiful as the first flower in spring. xu hang narrowed his sharp eyes, raised his arm, and waved his hand in front of qin yu in front of a group of bodyguards.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa suddenly there was a burst of children's cries, xu hangqin looked at the third floor at the same time, at this moment wang lan was holding xu zisheng standing at the window, smiling and greeting them, and xu zisheng's way of greeting was too personal, even if he shook his head, why was even a small fart/share shaking?

so cute!

a group of pink hearts flashed in qin yu's mind! even his eyes were bent with laughter.

as everyone knows, i have also become a landscape in the eyes of others.

......

usually the chef only cooks four dishes, but tonight is particularly hearty, with five silk rolls, chrysanthemum eggplant, tricolor shrimp, garlic ribs, rose steamed rolls... a total of eight dishes, full of color and flavor are very appetizing.

this was something that xu hang had specifically ordered the chef to do before he returned, so qin yu knew, and it was because he knew that he would think more. what day is it? it is not written in the novel, and he thinks about it bald.

wang lan fed the baby in advance and was playing with plush toys in the amusement park: "little prince, what do you see here?" it's the mother duck, the big one is just the duck father, and the baby duck is screaming, "the words fell, wang lan walked forward with the little duck, while pinching the belly of the toy, making a rattling sound.

xu zisheng's eyes were straight, and he clapped his little fleshy hand and smiled so hard that he couldn't sit still.

qin yu, who stood at the door and watched for a while, turned away, secretly thinking that wang lan was really spoiled baby, what little prince and little highness would come with their mouths open, and sometimes even hear her call the emperor. the male protagonist is the emperor, what is xu hang? emperor taishang? shouldn't it be buried in the soil?

accidentally laughing out, qin yu felt that this was the best, he was willing to be the empress.

"laughing at what?"

the sudden questioning startled qin yu, and he was choked by saliva to "cough cough cough" several times before stopping, and his face was coughing red.

xu hang walked quickly, gently patting qin yu's back with his big hand: "did i scare you?" "no

," i was not good, qin yu added in his heart. qin yu, who did not like physical contact, pulled down the man's hand and smiled faintly: "the meal has been laid out, let's go down, right?" "are

you cold?"

"nothing."

"tell the family doctor to come and see?"

the latter sentence attracted the attention of qin yu, it seems that the situation of the xu family is not as exaggerated as the outside world, there is no shortage of food and clothing at home, there is no shortage of maids' wages, and there are doctors on call, is the loan done? tthis is not something that qin yu should participate in, the less you know, the better.