26

Qin Yu pushed open the door and looked at it, there was no bodyguard?

Having lived in the villa for nearly a month, he was used to the days when there was a line of sight and monitoring everywhere, and at first it was awkward, but slowly it became more and more secure.

The Qin language that has been seen understands xu hang and the personnel of these bodyguards, and it is also reassuring to use it.

"Wang Lan, you come to Building 108, it is inconvenient for me to hold the child to call, I hung up first," tilted his head to clip the mobile phone, Qin Yu pressed the elevator button. The eldest son in his arms was curious about everything, sucking on his little fingers, making a small noise, which was very cute but not hygienic, and it was time to find a way to change his habits.

"Be well," Wang Lan immediately agreed at the mention of the child, faster than Qin Yu hung up.

Listening to the beep, Qin Yu shrugged his shoulders. Shortly after Xu Hang left in the morning, he sent four text messages in a row, the first of which was the number and personal information of four bodyguards; the second was the mobile phone number of the family doctor, the landline number of the hospital office, and the private number of the family; the third was the private number of the housekeeper; and the fourth was the emergency number.

Click on the first text message, and there is a subtle change in Qin Yu's heart when browsing again. These people are Xu Hang's confidants, and at the same time, they are also the people who have followed him the longest. Today, these four people are divided into two groups, white and black, guarding the outside of the building to protect the safety of Qin Yu and the baby. Could it be that these people xu hang trusted very much were given to themselves?

The more I think about it, the more likely it becomes.

White team: Zheng Kai, inclusive; black team Zheng Youwei, Gong Yu. EExcept for Zheng Kai, the other Qin people only knew the name and had never seen a real person. So Qin Yu contacted Zheng Kai first, and only rang the other party's mobile phone: "It's me, Qin Yu, just now I received a call from Wang Lan, can you accompany me out?"

"Well, young master, I'm downstairs."

"The house is not yet packed, you first take her to the gazebo to rest, I will arrive immediately," Qin Yu watched the elevator arrive, a ding of the elevator door slid open, revealing an impatient aunt, Qin Yu walked in and saw the lights on the third floor, so he pressed the first floor. The elevator slowly closed, reflecting Qin Yu's exquisite and handsome appearance, the baby stared at the big round and slippery eyes, and immediately stretched out his little finger to poke at the cold reflection.

Qin Yu did not stop, lowered his voice and continued to talk to Zheng Kai: "When Wang Lan is gone, can you arrange for others to meet with me?"

"Young master, the people of the white team are on call during the day, and the people of the black team are sleeping," the words were too hard, and after a few seconds of silence, Zheng Kai said: "You can see the black team at eight o'clock tomorrow morning." Young master, Wang Lan came over. After

saying two more words of Qin language, the call was ended, and the elevator stopped down and down, and finally reached the first floor. When he came out of it, Zheng Kai and Wang Lan were walking towards the pavilion, without any communication, looking like strangers.

Xu Zisheng was too familiar with Wang Lan, and just by looking at the back shadow, he shouted "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wang Lan, who was wearing a brown dress, immediately looked back after being shocked, put down the things in her hand and ran to this side, the speed was not fast, but her eyes were already red. <