186

When the Qin language is accustomed to this pattern, some people are not used to it.

Who?

Counsellor.

She talked to another counselor in Qin Language, the scorching sun, in order to take care of the body and mood of the pregnant woman, the two teachers took people to the shade of the tree to chat, the attitude was soft, the tone was euphemistic, if it were replaced by other students absolutely do not have this treatment. Qin yu is now famous, and there are fans hanging around outside the school every day. Of course, A University is one of the best schools in the country and even in the world, and there are more famous people in the Qin language, and it is not too serious.

"There have been several incidents before, so why don't you take a break from school for the sake of your children?"

The female teacher's words are a bit harsh, and Qin Yu doesn't want to do it, okay? What is the way for him to break things one by one and find him? But what the two people said together is not "private", indicating that this is the meaning of the school, Qin Yu had to give a positive reply: "I am almost two months now, I want to finish the exam and then take a break, the remaining days are not much, I hope the two teachers are more inclusive and considerate."

Obviously, the female counselor did not buy it, she looked at the male teacher and he also said: "I heard that you did not study in order to get married and graduated from high school, why can't you think about it for your children now?" Of course, you won't let your child slip up, and neither will we, but you're so famous in the entertainment industry in the clothing industry, in case black fans and paparazzi know that you are pregnant, you will definitely find a way, right? 

Trying to do what the teacher did not say, everyone is an adult point to the end, in fact, has been thorough enough how to hint?

Must be suspended! If Qin Yu does not relax or has a bad attitude, the next time you come is the school notice. Why is that? TThe law has no policy, the school has not issued any rules, hey, Qin Yu is very smart, and immediately thought of the reason and turned pale: "Is something happening?" "There were

reporters who wanted to get in and get found by the doorman."

Qin Yu was not easy to send off, and immediately said, "Have you found any evidence?" 

"Don't press anything on our heads, empty mouths can't be done."

The female teacher glanced at Qin Yu, such a powerful student, if he does not continue to blur the dry goods, he will not obey. The male teacher sighed: "There are students in your class who have contacted the reporter." For an instant, it was as if something had shattered.

Betrayal, betrayal, and disgusting feelings flooded his heart, and the Qin-speaking city government could endure it, but he was pregnant, and immediately sour water poured up from his stomach and almost vomited. The female teacher who had given birth to a child quickly sat down next to Qin Yu and comforted him while smoothing his back.

"Don't be too uncomfortable, this matter alarms the upper echelons of the school, will not deal with it openly, I hope you can understand."

The male teacher squatted down and also joined the comfort team: "This is also for your own good, Qin Language, with your family's financial resources, you can hire a tutor, you don't have to go to school, there are many people in the school, in case something happens, you won't regret it?" Come back for the exam, we will arrange a separate place for you, do not have a burden, this measure was in place a few years ago. Can

it be said that it is worthy of being a big A? Experienced, well arranged, very caring for pregnant students. <

Speaking of this point, I really don't know what to do if I don't agree, not to mention, Qin Yu also has Xiao Jiujiu in his heart, if he is pregnant with Xu Zisheng in his belly, he will certainly not worry, after all, he is the protagonist, there is a koi life, even if there is an accident, it will become a good thing to kill Ji. But Erbao is different, he is not a character in the book.