69

qin yu rubbed his legs over xu hang without a trace.

his face was calm, his eyes were simple, and who would have thought he was doing such a crazy thing.

relationships have already happened this morning, it is impossible to do at night, this time without retaliation waiting for when?

even if the matter is revealed, don't be afraid, the two have already rolled three times, and now that they let him go, they won't roll over? therefore, being as clever as qin will be unscrupulous.

xu hang's deep gaze swept over several times without finding any clues, as if all this was really just a coincidence. but is it really a coincidence? qin yu smiled secretly in his heart, xu hang had already breathed heavily and reacted, and he would accept it when he saw it, and no longer provoked his bottom line.

xu hang is very talented in cooking porridge, qin yu likes to eat it, and after a bowl of belly, he does not want to touch those stir-fried vegetables again.

seriously, the appearance of these dishes is as good as xu hang's face, but the taste is not satisfactory, xu hang also knows, so he did not ask qin yu if he wanted to take two more bites, lifted up the small table, xu hang looked back: "do you want to eat some fruit again?"

qin yu shook his head, watched the man leave, picked up the english book and continued to read.

after washing the dishes, xu hang went to the study to get a post-it note, wrote salt and sugar on the small bottle, anyway, qin yu already knew, shame on it. there are eight of these beautiful identical vials, each with different seasonings. xu hang is a beginner, and it is normal to make mistakes.

in fact, every time xu hang cooks, he will waste a lot of materials, and if it is not delicious, he will dump it and redo it, and then return to its original state when cleaning up. if something is missing, the housekeeper will buy it immediately. eeven if this is still discovered by qin yu, there is no way, who let qin yu be the head of the family? know everything about the family.

just now qin yu shook his head and said that he didn't want to eat fruit, but xu hang still cut some fruit and sent it in.

the quilt was neatly folded, but qin yu was gone, and the sound of rushing water came from the bathroom, did you go to brush your teeth? xu hang did not brush his teeth, first go to see what the baby is doing.

xu zisheng was lying on the climbing mat, holding a swinging bell in one hand and slamming it together, not knowing how destructive his power was, and the edge of the bell had cracked.

sure enough, when xu hang extended his big hand to stop it, one of the small red bells flew out and slid on the ground for several meters before stopping. xu zisheng, who saw this scene, was stunned, as if he didn't understand what was going on, the little finger was just about to touch the gap, xu hang immediately stopped him.

these toys are all specially designed for babies under one year old, which is very safe, but after it is broken, it is another matter.

xu hang took the bell from the baby's hand, took out a bug doll from the briefcase and threw it away, drawing the baby's attention away before hiding the bad toy behind his back: "play with bugs first, big daddy went to brush his teeth."

"well," the flickered baby agreed without hesitation, reaching out his hands to catch the doll and rubbing it with his little face, very happy.

just like that, when xu hang threw away the toy... qin yu came out of the bathroom. <

xu hang, who wanted to squeeze and brush his teeth together: "..."

"are you standing here waiting for me?" why don't you say a word, i just washed and hurried in," the words fell, and qin yu, who misunderstood xu hang's desire to pee, rubbed shoulders with the tall man, and did not notice a deep resentment at all.