199

when xu hang arrived home, it was already a little, qin yu fell asleep on the pillow, this posture was not good for the body, xu hang frowned and raised his sword eyebrows to put people flat, and when he covered the quilt, he found that there was also a mobile phone inside... say good night not to play? don't you know how much it hurts your eyes?

other times you can't take him, but now you can't, silently, xu hang, who picked up the phone, turned his head and went out, zhang qi, who came out of the bodyguard's special bathroom, just in front of the sharp line of sight.

zhang qi... there's a bad feeling, and i'm going to be disciplined again.

"come with me."

"yes."

the two of them walked to the study one after the other, and zheng youweigang and wu hua, who were going home from work, greeted each other and saw xu hang and the two of them saluting: "big and small."

"go and rest," xu hang raised his hand and told them not to get in the way.

zheng youwei and wu hua looked at each other, and they all smiled in their hearts, zhang qi had never done anything wrong before, and now it's good, he is punished every day, if you laugh at him, he is still very happy and enjoys the process. if you don't laugh at him, you won't be able to live in your heart.

external unity is a competitive relationship for everyone internally.

da shao is now a little disgusted with zhang qi, which is gratifying and congratulatory for people who want to ascend to the throne, but qin yu especially likes zhang qi, and also calls him "daddy"

this treatment, it is estimated that zhang qi can really raise a family in the villa after he is old.

they guessed correctly, qin yu is a long-term lover, and will definitely give zhang qi and zheng kai such a person who has paid a great deal of pension. and xu hang has more people to raise, such as wu hua, whose treatment has always been the most and best among the bodyguards. houses, cards, cars, insurance, travel, all kinds of benefits simply can't be counted.

just kidding, it's better than the little three.

fortunately, wu hua looked like a thief with rat eyes and a hippie smile, otherwise qin yu would have to eat how much flying vinegar he had.

zhang qi was trained for half an hour, but xu hang, how precious was his time? so wu hua turned into lemon essence, with mixed feelings, and looked at zhang qi who walked out with a gloomy look.

"why are you still here?" picking his eyebrows, zhang qi felt that this hilarity was too high-profile.

wu hua took out his cigarette: "go, go out and let the wind blow." want to ask why? zhang qi glanced at him and said with a faint attitude: "no, dashao will be busy until late at night, i will go to sleep with qin shao."

wu hua: "..."

chi guoguo's envy and jealousy, sleeping with qin yu? so hang, why doesn't he fly in the sky and put a circle of farts?

ignoring wu hua's broken thoughts, zhang qi disappeared at the end of the corridor. qin yu slept very sweetly, his face was rosy, his breath was stable, zhang qi quietly walked to the side of the bed and looked at it, and after noticing any problems, he lay on the carpet, pillowing his arm and thinking about things. dashao means that even if the qin language is spoiled, it cannot be accommodated, and it cannot leave the root of the disease.

on the other side, wu hua went to the study and put down milk and pineapple cakes, as well as small fragrant bread.

"do you think it's better to eat he shi, or eat xu shi first," said xu hang, who was cold, staring at the screen. <