101

The wind blew, and the falling snow on the branches flew into the sky, and Qin Yu, who raised his finger, drew a line on the glass. Months passed in a hurry, and he had fully accepted life after wearing a book. The memories of the past slowly blurred, like a dream. Someone wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and knew who it was without looking.

Leaning back with confidence, Qin Yu narrowed his clear eyes comfortably: "It's going to be the New Year soon, and the next year is Zi Sheng's birthday, how do you plan to spend it for him?" Xu

Hang closed his eyes as his chin pressed against his shoulders and the tip of his nose passed through his hair: "You care about his birthday, but I'm thinking about your birthday, Ah Yu, have you forgotten what day it is?" The original owner's

birthday was January 25th, and there were still three days to go. February 1st is The New Year, February 15 is Zi Sheng's birthday, and Xu Hang is March 5th. The whole family is related to the "five", and at the same time, the Qin language feels more blessed and fateful. Raise your hand and reach back, expertly hook the man's neck, and turn your head slightly to kiss the face. Qin Yu drew the corners of his mouth: "You don't mention that I forgot, look, I care that you care enough to forget yourself, is this a kind of realm to understand?"

"Well, you're great," Xu Hangshun mao, also left a trail on the window, overlapping with the traces of the Qin language, just like the two of them hugged intimately.

Xu Zisheng, who found that the two fathers were missing, was drooling while holding the real gold apple that could not be eaten, while looking everywhere.

What did he see? Big Daddy and Little Daddy are eating mouth-to-mouth!!!

"Ah!"

A scream broke the beauty between Qin Yu and Xu Hang, and quickly separated and made a big red face. Xu Hang strode forward, picked up the baby from the ground and put it in front of his eyes, staring straight at it: "Don't shout."

"Oh, I know."

"Got it."

"I know."

"That's it."

"Happy."

"Don't eat at night."

"Yes," Xu Zisheng's aggrieved little eyes fluttered everywhere, as if he wanted to find little dad to help, but the big dad blocked the line of sight, and the baby who wanted to sue could only stop the flag first, blinking, and the obedient look did not mention how cute it was.

Will Xu Hang really not let him eat? Yes, the big president will do what he says. There is no food to give the baby porridge, dumplings, wontons, buns, can eat more things, but the baby is too small to guess. Qin Yu, who was sitting on the sofa, smiled lightly, poured three glasses of water, and when the father and son had finished communicating, they could drink it.

Xu Hang sat on the carpet with the child in his hands, picked up a glass of water and put it in Xu Zisheng's hand, watching him drink it himself, and if he was unstable or wanted to sprinkle it, he would help, so as to exercise the child's own hands-on ability. Qin Yu slid down from the sofa, Xu Hang saw it, and immediately reached out to help.

Smiling at each other, the two turned their heads in tacit understanding to look at Xu Zisheng's big eyes.

The little guy is getting ghostly day by day, he knows to "look" at big daddy, because once Qin Yu was bullied and fierce, he called out, and he stared at big dad all day after Being heard by Xu Zisheng, every time Xu Hang approached Qin Yu, he would be like this, and after several days this momentum dissipated, and he played with confidence. <