15 call husband

Since that day, Qin Yu had never seen Gao Xiang again.

When others bodyguards should take care of themselves, should not see what should not be seen, should not listen to, protect the employer thoroughly, serious work even if it is worth the salary.

Qin Yu was injured in the café that day, and in the final analysis, it was Gao Xiang's fault. At that time, Gao Xiang was sitting on a chair three meters away, and he could just see Qu Fengya's peeping movements, but how did Gao Xiang do it? He did not warn Qin that it was infidelity. When Qin Yu stood up and tore his face with the two women, Gao Xiang did not take the initiative to come over, but only appeared when Qu Fengya got started, which was a trick. Plus I've gossiped with Gu li before...

Qin Yu didn't say anything about Gao Xiang, but what about Xu Hang? He has eagle eyes, and he definitely can't tolerate the sand that wants to touch the fish in muddy waters.

All the people in the villa who had problems were killed by Qin, but the whereabouts of the new software data remained a mystery.

In fact, Qin Yu has worked very hard, almost opened the floor, and said that ten people who hid things in one person may not be able to find it... Wait a minute, could it be that there is something wrong with the train of thought? Qin Yu's eyes lit up, and suddenly came inspiration, who said that the information must be paper, maybe in the computer!

Qin Yu turned over the room and did not see the USB stick.

As for the previous phone? There must be no problem, otherwise Xu Hang's attitude towards him would not be so kind.

The new software data was like a Shang Fang sword hanging over his head, making Qin Yu restless and unable to sleep at night.

In order to let the second son obediently follow the path they arranged, the Husband of the Qin clan has been proud of the nature of the original lord since he was a child, not letting him work hard, not using him to be self-motivated, as long as he is elegant, temperamental, and well-maintained. As a result, the original master's ability in all aspects was very low, and his learning was even worse, and he was not even admitted to college. Therefore, Qin Yu guessed that the original owner should not be a computer master, if it is really hidden in the computer, it should be easy to find, right?

The idea didn't hold up and was a bit naïve, but he really wished Luck could stand herself once, just once.

......

Today is the day when Xu Hang returns, the sun has gone to sleep, and the moon is beautifully hanging in the sky, emitting a hazy light, covering the starry night with a mysterious veil.

Qin Yu leaned back tiredly, raised his fingers and rubbed his temples, so tired, sitting in front of the computer all day without any gain, it was indeed naïve. Lord, you have pit me to death.

The internal telephone rang, Qin Yu grabbed it and put it in his ear, and asked faintly: "Hello?" Meals ready?

"Yes young master."

"When will the youngster arrive home?"

"Fifteen minutes later."

"Okay, I see, you've worked hard."

After putting down the landline, Qin Yu rubbed his eyebrows again, simply stood up and went into the bathroom, washed his face with cool water, so that his spirit was more. Change into fresh clothes and head downstairs to the lobby. The sound of cars can already be heard outside, why does Xu Hang not travel for a few days?

A group of people stood in the courtyard, facing Xu Hang and going inside, taking the bag, taking the luggage, and escorting Xu Hang in the middle, if it were not for Xu Hang's tall horse, he would be overwhelmed by these people. <