37

xu hang likes to be quiet, but he wants to integrate into the life of qin yu more, looking at the uneasy little face, xu xing, who has a soft look, said lightly: "no hurry, i will accompany you to sit for a while." did

you hear that wrong? actually agreed. qin yu thought that a person like xu hang could not be so grounded, and it was difficult to imagine the picture of him and his uncles and aunts being harmonious.

it was all people qin knew, so he pulled xu hang forward. several aunts with snacks immediately took out potato chips, shrimp strips, apples and bananas, etc. from their pockets. qin yu shook his head and said with a smile, "we just finished eating, come and walk around." the

implication is that they are full and eat, so they exercise, but the mothers are too enthusiastic to think that how much the young people eat is not much.

the popularity of the qin language exceeded xu hang's imagination, and he was quite surprised, but his face did not show it. he stood tall and noble, and did not join in. xu hang tried to reduce his sense of existence as much as possible, but those big aunts and uncles still cared about him, and while secretly looking at him, they chatted cordially with qin yu.

but uncle is different, he has known the qin language for the longest time, and he is also the most compatible. comparing xu hang with a fan, he asked qin yu loudly, "is this your husband or your brother?"

he smiled, qin who didn't say anything last time to make xu hang angry, glanced at the man who didn't seem to care at all: "this is my husband." hearing

this, xu hang's eyes narrowed fiercely. a faint glance swept towards the wildflowers on the side of the road, is this an introduction to a friend? just like the reason why he took qin yu to the company was the same. wwhen qin yu was a child, he loved to be too friendless, and he married after graduation, and after marriage, he didn't go out to play much and had children again.

now that he has a year-old friendship and a way to relieve him, xu hang feels that this is very good and hopes to continue to maintain it. sure enough, moving out of the big villa is good for each other, and it also enhances feelings and increases the amount of communication.

because xu hang didn't talk much, qin yu didn't talk for a long time and pulled her husband home.

in the elevator, i met several old neighbors, who also greeted each other after seeing qin yu, and one of them, an old grandmother in her 90s, pointed at xu hang and asked, "is this your man?"

qin yu felt a little stuffy and blushed, "well, this is my husband." the

grandmother clapped her hands happily: "oh, your husband is really handsome, xiao zisheng's eyebrows, nose, and ears are like your husband, young man, where do you work?" how did i move to our neighborhood for the first time to see you..." grandma kept praising and asking.

the old lady's daughter stood next to her, rather embarrassed, and her gaze crossed from xu hang's face to qin yu's body. after all, she is a person who has entered the society, not as simple as the old man, and can say whatever she wants. looking at the behavior and conversation of these two people, i knew that it was not simple, and there was a kind of awe-inspiring momentum, so i pulled the sleeve of the old mother, hoping that she would not say it, so as not to offend people.

with a clanging sound, the elevator door slid open, and qin yu said "let's go first" and then felt relieved, which can be regarded as escaping from the delicate atmosphere.

it was too embarrassing, all the people who knew him were looking at xu hang, asking qin yu if this was your husband! there are even people who say you are married well. oh my god, is this kind of good blessing for you? sstanding and talking does not hurt. the qin language that has been seen knows the trajectory of xu dashen's life, and can only go along with the hair, do not believe in arguing twice, and immediately buy you a coffin.