145

Such a shady thing should be said by Xu Sheng himself, and what is the matter with letting others take the place? Even if you don't have time to meet, you can find someone with a high score, right?

Xu Ying himself is a related character and should be avoided.

But why did he come? Is it really for Xu Hang's good? Wrong, that's where his ulterior motives lie. While currying favor with Xu Sheng and taking the most difficult thing on his shoulders, he responded to Xu Hang and inserted a knife into his heart. Whether it is to kick his brother out, or to send good words, as long as Xu Ying shows a lonely expression at the door of the company, or a little bit of embarrassment will become a fuse/fire/rope.

For example, the media, how will they write?

For example, Xu Sheng, what would he think?

Since it will be counted no matter what, then... Annoyed and angry, Xu Hang ordered the bodyguards not to be polite and really beat people out!

In fact, Xu Hang has left the Xu family, their faces are too ugly, perhaps Xu Sheng did not think of Xu Hang, you can choose a good one from your cousins, meet with the daughter of the provincial governor's family, eat and eat, after all, it is the verbal agreement of the older generation, if you don't like to be friends, you don't have to get married.

There must be Xu Ying's hands and feet in this.

No one is stupid, but Xu Ying is Xu Sheng's favorite, most trusted, and most proud son, and naturally will not doubt his "good and bitter" intentions.

Sure enough, the call came within ten minutes, it was a strange number, and I didn't have to guess who it was.

Xu Hang stared at the accounts without squinting, conscientiously turning the pages and ignoring the buzzing sound. AAssistant Zhao He picked up his mobile phone and pulled the number into the blacklist. After a minute, the buzzing began again, Zhao He had been an assistant for sixteen years, with the best temper, sitting on the sofa and slowly continuing to be black and black.

Xu Sheng, who couldn't get through to his son's phone, was furious and smashed his teacup in anger. And Xu Yan was already on the way back, he refused to go to the hospital, nor did he come to the company to let his father take a look, but Xu Sheng was anxious. Pushing off all the appointments, he rushed home, and when he saw the wound on Xu Yan's face, he immediately dizzy for a few seconds, if it were not for his strong self-control, he might explode.

"A-um-oh!!"

Xu Sheng's heartache was almost unbearable, and he rushed over to lift his son's originally handsome face that was now similar to a pig's head, his fingers trembling but he did not dare to touch it, for fear of hurting his wounds. The pain in my heart was as dense as cracked ground, getting wider and wider, Xu Hang! You are really good, Ah Yan has never been injured since he was a child, how dare you?

With a sigh, Xu Ying wrapped his arms around his father's waist: "Promise me, don't get angry, okay?"

"You want to be a good brother, but he's not like a good brother." All this also for him to distinguish the explanation, really, really... Xu Sheng didn't know how to say about the eldest son, too kind, too responsible, protecting his brother who didn't look like him, pity himself, and didn't know how to complain.

"Dad," xu yi continued with a bitter smile, "he doesn't have a mother." "You don't

have a mother either."

"But Dad only cares about me." <

This sentence evoked the deepest memory in Xu Sheng's heart, as if a thorn was constantly pricking the nerve. Hate the woman, hate her children even more, throw him into other villas to be raised, the nanny's neglect and slow treatment of him is not unaware, anyway, there is no shortage of Xu Hang's food and clothing, and then suppress ambition, so as not to grow up to rob Ah Yan's position.