93

I didn't expect the young master to be pregnant, but why didn't I receive the news? The bodyguard who had doubts in his heart still had a gloomy face and stared at Qin Li with great shock.

And Qin Li had become the target of everyone.

What a proud figure he was, he was actually scolded by a city aunt who vaguely pointed at Sang, and he was immediately sad and indignant, and he wanted to slap Qin Yu in the face, but his bodyguard looked at him like a beast, and the one he had just been pushed was very heavy, and his chest was faintly painful, and he could only grit his teeth and endure.

Qin Yu, who was very happy, looked at his "idol" brother expectantly, looking like a child waiting for an adult to pay for candy.

"Ah Yu, I didn't expect you to be so shameless, willing to degenerate, knowing that Xu Hang..." The bankrupt Xu Hang is particularly rich again, and even contracted for national projects. Thinking of this, qin Li, who was indignant at this point, suppressed his anger and secretly thought that his younger brother had always been stupid, so it was better to coax him.

If you want to build a government building, you must at least have a few hundred million, first deduct 100 million from Xu Hang, no, fifty million or good, with your own talent, you can definitely make a comeback!

After only a few seconds, Qin Li, who had figured it all out, immediately raised the corners of his mouth and revealed a kind smile: "Well, although the eldest brother can't eat anymore, there is still money to buy you snacks." Qin Li walked

forward, wanting to grab his brother's shoulders and go to the checkout together, but the bodyguard had too many things to do, and couldn't help but stop him, and personally escorted Qin Yu forward, as if he were a baby. <

Take a deep breath, it is really a phoenix that is not as good as a chicken, wait, sooner or later to clean you up.

The three of them came to the cash register, and the sweet girl said neatly, "Hello sir, a total of two hundred and six pieces." Qin Li, who

had already pulled out his dark red wallet, took a bite out of his wrist and glanced at his smiling brother without a trace, it was really something with shallow eyelids, and he grabbed a lot of snacks on the way over, and thought he didn't see it? Shaking his head, it was really not like the Qin family's seeds, if only he were a normal brother, he could help himself run away from business.

He took out three hundred yuan to settle the bill, and if he didn't want Xu Hang to pay for it, he wouldn't want to stay for a minute.

When the cashier was looking for change, Qin Yu stretched out his snow-white hand to take it and put it in his pocket with a straight face. The bodyguard knew that Qin Li was a villain who saw profit and forgot righteousness, and even more knew that Wu Hua had made a cruel move, which caused the Qin family's life to be very sad. Now these three hundred pieces were like sucking Qin Li's blood, just look at his pained expression.

joyfully! The bodyguard, who was feeling comfortable, wanted to give the young master a thumbs up again. A few frizzy young men came running and making trouble, and the bodyguards held out their hands to stop in front of them, lest they not touch the young master without knowing how serious they were. They looked at each other, not understanding what the situation was, but the tall man seemed to be not easy to mess with, and he stood up obediently with two unpleasant mutters.

Qin Li wanted to take the opportunity to pull his brother to run, but the bodyguard was across Qin Yu's side, and the protection was too tight, so that he did not have the opportunity to attack. Poisonous fire spread in his pupils, and Qin Li lowered his head to cover up his vicious thoughts. As everyone knows, Zhang Qi is standing at the other end of the shelf, and if he really makes a bad end, it can be imagined.