102

january 25th arrived, qin yu had only a birthday before, so he didn't feel anything about preparing something, mainly because he didn't want to live up to xu hang's reminder.

it was dark from late afternoon, the clouds were low, and it looked as if it was about to snow. in the summer, qin yu took his children out for a walk every day, every morning he would use his mobile phone to read the weather forecast, xu hang also went out every day, were these things handled by wu hua?

thinking of this, qin yu suddenly felt that he was a little derelict in his duties, with a slight sense of guilt, so he made a few more dishes that men like to eat.

the wind was getting stronger, the snow was flying, and after the black elongated luxury car stopped, wu hua and other bodyguards escorted xu hang into the corridor with umbrellas, and even so, when qin yu stood at the door to greet him, he still saw white hair.

"one night white head wow," the words fell, qin yu raised the master to shoot off the snow, cold and cold, some have turned into water. slightly frowning, xu hang, who only wears a black coat, looks particularly handsome, but can this keep warm? if you don't pay attention to these things when you are young, you will be tragic in your later years. knocking off the snow on his shoulders, qin yu was right on xu hang's deep eyes, and only then did he find something wrong: "why don't you take off your clothes?" "

take you somewhere."

xu hang never joked, and qin, who opened his mouth, pointed to a table of dishes: "all ready!" looking down at the

snow-white hand, the gaze crossed zheng kai, who was holding the child, and landed on the inclusion in the apron, who was putting dishes on the table and arranging it beautifully. xu hang touched qin yu's face, and no matter how many people looked at it, he kissed it and gently coaxed: "thirty minutes, give me thirty minutes okay?" hearing

this, qin yu still didn't understand anything! tthe blood was boiling, and he immediately nodded excitedly and quickly went to the room to change into a white down jacket. the two held hands and walked away happily.

xu zisheng's children: "..."

what is the situation? how did the dads leave? scratching his little head in a daze, he looked at zheng kai's serious face and asked curiously, "what about daddy?" the

sound is so cute. zheng kai, who had long been subdued by xu zisheng, said with yan yuexi: "they just go out for a while, and they will come back later," in order to distract the little young master's attention, zheng kai picked up a block and shook it: "let's continue to build the house, right?" "well

, whoever is lower wins."

"well, listen to the little young master," zheng kai spoiled the baby in his arms, and the two sat in the corner and played.

this set of toys was bought by gao wenjie, which is very suitable for children to develop intelligence, and qin yu who took classes in the college was particularly happy after receiving it, he did not expect to buy such a toy, naturally thanked gao wenjie very much. the colorful and various small pieces of wood were very beautiful, completely absorbing xu zisheng's eyeballs, but he was not skilled, and he fell down after more than ten.

sipping his lips and squinting his eyes, xu zisheng let out an angry sound of "whirring".

wiping his hands and walking over, he giggled strangely, the corners of the evil mouth were about to crack to the ears, and hanger lang dang squatted down: "i said zheng tou'er, can you lose a few times when you play with the little young master?" they all upset him. after a while, the young masters will come back and will definitely clean up after you, "silly, not stupid, even children win." <